Anyone got any opinion?
Supertech is smaller ticket size and close to 7000 psft. Bang adjacent to Unitech Grande entrance. Ozone Boulevard is 500 meters ahead on the same road. Larger ticket size (min = 1250 sft) and higher psft (8000 I think).
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been to the ozone boulevard, e-square sites. plot sizes are small and they are on service lanes. Parking could be issues with these plots.

Are these projects office space commercial or retail commercial ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trojanhorse
    I have been to the ozone boulevard, e-square sites. plot sizes are small and they are on service lanes. Parking could be issues with these plots.

Are these projects office space commercial or retail commercial ?

Supertech e-square is a mix of retail & commercial space while Ozone boulevard is just office space. With sector 25 A & 32 (Wave City Centre) also joining the fray, I wonder whether Noida can absorb as much.We also hear of BPTP/Logix in sectors 94 & 124. Anybody can help with a realistic analysis ?
    CommentQuote
  • Most of this would never get built. There isnt that much demand for commercial/retail. Maximum you'd see is excavation - like Logix has done for last 1 year in Sec 105 plot. All builder tricks...
    CommentQuote