please comment on the clause in the attached image regarding

allotment on approval from state gov for change in land use*
Attachments:
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess thats what people were waiting for! Thanks Amit.

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Change in land use has been discussed umpteen number of times on this forum and is a gray area for which none of us have any definite answers. We are planning to file an RTI (pls go thru the details in a separate thread named "RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors")

We (5 of us confirmed till now) are planning to meet up on Wednesday (8th jun) to file the RTI. Request you to PM me if interested to join. More our numbers, easier it would be for us to get the work done. Thanks

CommentQuote
  • Just noticed one more thing, this is a pretty old offer (scheme closed in Jan 2010). May be the land use already got changed ?

Also, seems like GH 04, 05, 07 in Sec 137 were taken up by the following projects...

GH 04: Puravanchal Royal Park.
    GH 05 A: Subhkamna
    GH 05 B: Fresco, Joint venture of Exotica and Panchsheel.
    GH 07A: Ajnara Daffodil
    GH 07B: GC Vivante

Maybe ppl who have taken in these projects may like to comment on whether they have checked the lease documents properly or not.
    CommentQuote
  • In noida master plan 2011 also, the above mentioned sectors are shown as residential only.It might be a case that they have changed these from low density to high density or something of that sort.It will also amount to land use change
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    In noida master plan 2011 also, the above mentioned sectors are shown as residential only.It might be a case that they have changed these from low density to high density or something of that sort.It will also amount to land use change

I am not sure about 2011 master plan ..but in 2021 it was SDA (reseindential) and in 2031 it was changed to Residential.Does this amount to land use change.
    CommentQuote
  • in master plan 2021 also sector 76 is shown as residential.it is sector 78 which is shown as sda
    CommentQuote
  • I was referring to Sector 137
    CommentQuote
  • ok sir.In which project have you invested?
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal
    CommentQuote
  • in sector 76,they have changed from medium density to high density
    CommentQuote
  • Sir..Can this change may be in Sec 137 or Sec 76 be problematic...as the soul purpose has not been changed.
    CommentQuote
  • this shud not be a problem, in my view but as u know anything is possible in this country as some vested interests are always operating which seek to gain political as well as financial mileage from all these things.And I donot understand why action is not taken against the "real culprits" all these things.Its high time when the courts shud start taking strong actions against these people.
    CommentQuote
  • JM Orchid

I have invested in JM Orchid Sector 76, will this reported land use change affect me in anyway? Please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • well if it impacts then it will impact everybody otherwise nobody.But I think it will have no harm in sec 76
    CommentQuote
  • Before these pockets were eventually alloted to the builders, govt. would have already approved the land change clause. No issues with that!
    The issue would be whether the govt. is authorized to change and whether there would be any petition filed against the same. We never know!
    CommentQuote