Hi Members,

Just want to know Is anybody has booked flats in JM - Solitaire Project in Sec 75 Noida? Any update reagarding land acquisition on these project? Project Approval? Floor Layout Approval?

Any takers?
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

even I have the same question, I also booked in JM Solitaire, but brokers are not giving any clear information about the correct status of the project. Anyone??
    CommentQuote
  • JM Solitaire

Hi, at what price you have boked in JM Solitaire. I am also interested to book for investment purposes only.
    CommentQuote
  • hi rmr saurabh,

From which broker you have booked flat in JM Solitare and when and at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

I have taken in Indosam 75 just beside JM Solitaire. Understand though the names are different both are being developed by JM group. Understand from the broker and also I went their some escavation has started.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked with Innovions guys-last Sep/ Oct-10th floor 2750/-, what about you ppl?? Project seemed good, but as there is no progress since last so many months I am thinking about moving out of this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmr_saurabh
    I booked with Innovions guys-last Sep/ Oct-10th floor 2750/-, what about you ppl?? Project seemed good, but as there is no progress since last so many months I am thinking about moving out of this one.

Let me know if you have any plans to move out of this project. I am thinking of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on JM Solitaire project ( sec - 75 )? i.e. when the project will be bankable and launched. Also is there any land dispute on land?
    CommentQuote
  • hi all .. has the registry been done for this one ... i know that indosam75 registry is still pending but not sure abt jm solitaire
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project?

Guys, is there any update on the registry of the project? Any idea when this project will be launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Regitry of JM Solitaire

Hi,
    It seems the registry process is complete. I received an email from them asking for 5% more(already deposited 10%). As per the company representatives the Digging has started at the site(Can someone confirm this). One more update the name of the Project has been changed to JM Aroma. Has anyone else received a mail from JM Housing.

Regards
    Mann
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manndip09
    Hi,
    It seems the registry process is complete. I received an email from them asking for 5% more(already deposited 10%). As per the company representatives the Digging has started at the site(Can someone confirm this). One more update the name of the Project has been changed to JM Aroma. Has anyone else received a mail from JM Housing.

Regards
    Mann

No, I haven't received any demand and email.. Also how come they are demanding more payment now unless they launch the project officially!! we should not give more money on pre-launch...
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to invest in this project for investment purposes. How is this project and how is the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody can confirm the details?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xs2ashish
    I am planning to invest in this project for investment purposes. How is this project and how is the builder?

builder is pathetic...no credibility...they are making fool of customers since more than 1.5 yrs for this project..every month they project is getting launched this month itself...this continues since Nov 2010... now they are asking more 5% without project being launched...this 5% is due after launch...but they are changing policies as per their wish...Dont go for any project of JM...either orchid or solitaire or Aroma...

Guys who are with this project...dont give further 5% payment..lets form a group and if require we all will go together to their office
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manndip09
    Hi,

Regards
    Mann

Mann, have you paid them 5% more?
    CommentQuote