Dear Friends,

I am planing to book a flat in 3c Sports village in Sector-78,79 Noida. Please let me know your views about the booking through a broker, and booking directly with the builder. Which would be better? And if broker - then which one - investor clinic, unicon, all check deal, etc. I see lot of posts related to broker's frauds/credit notes.
I'm more concerned about the assured unit with good location on the first floor, with a better discount/price.

thanks in advance.
deepak.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i think builder has delayed the launch of this project by 2 mnths , till the time 3c will nt get the possession of the land. as they are nt havng the same ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepjpee
    Dear Friends,

I am planing to book a flat in 3c Sports village in Sector-78,79 Noida. Please let me know your views about the booking through a broker, and booking directly with the builder. Which would be better? And if broker - then which one - investor clinic, unicon, all check deal, etc. I see lot of posts related to broker's frauds/credit notes.
    I'm more concerned about the assured unit with good location on the first floor, with a better discount/price.

thanks in advance.
    deepak.

aere bhai pahle luanch to hone do..itni bhi kaya jaldi hai..anyway when it is going to launch..brokers will start giving confirm date..till then wait and watch
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon.. thanks for your prompt replies.
    brokers are already collecting cheques. unicon says - they have more than 300 cheques, all check deal says - they have more than 250 cheques already, same is communicated by IC also, some say inaugaral discount will be on first 1000 bookings.. they say total of more than 1500 cheques have already been collected by all the channel partners... not sure how much of this is true..
    brokers say that you won't get preferred unit if you wait for the launch..
    situation very confusing and dicey..
    CommentQuote