Last updated: June 9 2011
5 | Posts
1859 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nice Read - How Gurgaon is both a model and dysfunctional city

How Gurgaon is both a model and dysfunctional city - The Economic Times

PS: I know this is Noida thread... this is a nice article to appreciate what Noida has and improve on what Noida is missing.

Re : A Nice Read - How Gurgaon is both a model and dysfunctional city

Well, the only thing Gurgaon has and Noida doesn't is proximity to airport.
    I am not sure why our govt. is so reluctant to have another airport which can cater to the eastern suburbs. London with a smalller size than Delhi has 3 international airports (Heathrow in west, Gatwick in south-east, and Luton in North). I guess like everything else this will also come really late to us not before decades of haggardness.

Comment

Originally posted by EMI Babu View Post
      I am not sure why our govt. is so reluctant to have another airport which can cater to the eastern suburbs. London with a smalller size than Delhi has 3 international airports (Heathrow in west, Gatwick in south-east, and Luton in North). I guess like everything else this will also come really late to us not before decades of haggardness.
      You missed JOBS!!

Comment

What's wrong with the real estate sector in India

Another good read

What's wrong with the real estate sector in India - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
          You missed JOBS!!
          Nope, the jobs are cosequence to industry developement the cause of lack or scarcity of which I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by EMI Babu View Post
            Metro ph 3 is the answer, just wait for that to happen. zip to IGI without any toll

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X