How Gurgaon is both a model and dysfunctional city - The Economic Times

PS: I know this is Noida thread... this is a nice article to appreciate what Noida has and improve on what Noida is missing.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well, the only thing Gurgaon has and Noida doesn't is proximity to airport.
    I am not sure why our govt. is so reluctant to have another airport which can cater to the eastern suburbs. London with a smalller size than Delhi has 3 international airports (Heathrow in west, Gatwick in south-east, and Luton in North). I guess like everything else this will also come really late to us not before decades of haggardness.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EMI Babu
    Well, the only thing Gurgaon has and Noida doesn't is proximity to airport.
    I am not sure why our govt. is so reluctant to have another airport which can cater to the eastern suburbs. London with a smalller size than Delhi has 3 international airports (Heathrow in west, Gatwick in south-east, and Luton in North). I guess like everything else this will also come really late to us not before decades of haggardness.

You missed JOBS!!
    CommentQuote
  • What's wrong with the real estate sector in India

Another good read

What's wrong with the real estate sector in India - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    You missed JOBS!!

Nope, the jobs are cosequence to industry developement the cause of lack or scarcity of which I mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EMI Babu
    Well, the only thing Gurgaon has and Noida doesn't is proximity to airport.

Metro ph 3 is the answer, just wait for that to happen. zip to IGI without any toll
    CommentQuote