Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    #91

    Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Originally posted by Massimo View Post
    Dear Libra
    i had a unit here and for ur info i had already paid 7 lacs to logix,
    also doubt u will get any investor with just3-4 lacs paid
    dear Massimo..i have 2 units of 470 sqft...and just got a demand of 2.6lakh per unit and 1.5 lakh was the booking amount...and i m in touch with the logix on regular basis ...today also i had a word with Mr monika in logix .....

    7 lakhs ...oohhhhh...dear dont mind ...plz call in logix...

    Comment

    • #92

      #92

      Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Originally posted by libra21 View Post
      dear Massimo..i have 2 units of 470 sqft...and just got a demand of 2.6lakh per unit and 1.5 lakh was the booking amount...and i m in touch with the logix on regular basis ...today also i had a word with Mr monika in logix .....

      7 lakhs ...oohhhhh...dear dont mind ...plz call in logix...
      I think 7L paid is for 2BHK unit, 1BHK unit wud have paid around 4-5L only.

      I have a 1BHK unit there too, also 3C Oxygen Sec 144 unit has found a new company - Sapient

      Comment

      • #93

        #93

        Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        Originally posted by libra21 View Post
        dear Massimo..i have 2 units of 470 sqft...and just got a demand of 2.6lakh per unit and 1.5 lakh was the booking amount...and i m in touch with the logix on regular basis ...today also i had a word with Mr monika in logix .....

        7 lakhs ...oohhhhh...dear dont mind ...plz call in logix...
        Dear
        here we are talking for 2BHK units, i dont have any idea for 1BHK!!

        Comment

        • #94

          #94

          Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          Dear cajatinjinda and massimo...i dont know what is logix doing..because just a minute before i confirmed again . maybe demand letter of my units are not dispached or something..

          Comment

          • #95

            #95

            Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Dear
            It also depend on your tower , may be that much work had been done on it.

            Comment

            • #96

              #96

              Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              Originally posted by Massimo View Post
              Dear
              It also depend on your tower , may be that much work had been done on it.
              hmmm..this can be the resaon.....

              Comment

              • #97

                #97

                Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                the cheapest plots .......@10400...i know this thread is different ....but go for jaypee garden city.....@expressway...153 yds plot would cost around 16-18lakhs...man...gr8 investment opportunity and for end use also..it will be wish town for agra genetry

                Comment

                • #98

                  #98

                  Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  Can anybody tell me but the current price of LBZ in 2BHK in CLP plan....

                  Thanks in Advance.

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    #99

                    Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    Originally posted by Markan View Post
                    Can anybody tell me but the current price of LBZ in 2BHK in CLP plan....

                    Thanks in Advance.
                    Hi markan
                    i know ur concern as a investor as mine
                    Zest has been launched in flexi plan at 3790/-
                    no CLP has been launched, but anyways there is always diif of 200 in Flexi & CLP plans
                    so u can assume CLP to be around 3990/- once launched

                    cheers for ur investment!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                      Hi markan
                      i know ur concern as a investor as mine
                      Zest has been launched in flexi plan at 3790/-
                      no CLP has been launched, but anyways there is always diif of 200 in Flexi & CLP plans
                      so u can assume CLP to be around 3990/- once launched

                      cheers for ur investment!!
                      Thanks for the reply...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X