Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good news for logix zest lovers...

Originally Posted by sid090912
    Dear All,
    Again Zest was recommended on Property India show on NDTV...few data points
    Total Units - 1200
    Unsold Inventory with Developer - 300
    Possession - 2015
    Resale Prices - Rs. 3700-4000 psf

Positives:
    Builder Reputation
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I am considering to invest in 990 Sq. Ft, 2BHK in Zest, end user wanting to live there. Would greatly appreciate, if respected seniors in the forum could guide me on following points –

Is it a safe project to in ? , As I will be putting in all of my savings into this – so little worried reading about dispute with Noida authority and now with current Saha / Victory dispute.

Why is construction being done on such slow rate ? When is the likely possession year ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shivkishan
    Dear Friends,

I am considering to invest in 990 Sq. Ft, 2BHK in Zest, end user wanting to live there. Would greatly appreciate, if respected seniors in the forum could guide me on following points –

Is it a safe project to in ? , As I will be putting in all of my savings into this – so little worried reading about dispute with Noida authority and now with current Saha / Victory dispute.

Why is construction being done on such slow rate ? When is the likely possession year ?

What is this SAHA VICTORY dispute? May selling land to Saha logic would have generated money for completing the Logix project . Seems like a smart move to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    anytime better is to invest on noida expressway....so logix zest is better

Logix Zest is near expressway
    NOT right net to expressway .
    CommentQuote
  • see the location personally ..u will see its a awesome location..just count the no of commercial office coming around this..u will get to know its importance..especially 1 bhk demand uess.
    CommentQuote
    see the location personally ..u will see its a awesome location..just count the no of commercial office coming around this..u will get to know its importance..especially 1 bhk demand uess.

That does not changed the FACT THAT LOGIX ZEST AND SAHA ARE NOT ON EXPEESSWAY.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Total units 1200??? Are they refring only 2BHK?? and possession in 2015?? Builder says this date as june 2014..

June 2014 nowhere it is possible..that means only 8 months from now...not possible...possession by mid 2015 is realistic time-frame...regarding total units I don't know exactly know how 1200 is calculated. .. !
    CommentQuote
    see the location personally ..u will see its a awesome location..just count the no of commercial office coming around this..u will get to know its importance..especially 1 bhk demand uess.

Which offices ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    That does not changed the FACT THAT LOGIX ZEST AND SAHA ARE NOT ON EXPEESSWAY.

So only towers bang on expressway will be considered noida expressway projects...is that what you are trying to say?....isn't sec 143 is a noida expressway sector?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neel01
    So only towers bang on expressway will be considered noida expressway projects...is that what you are trying to say?....isn't sec 143 is a noida expressway sector?

Yes that's how I perceive it.
    Is that both the general perception please ?
    Please correct me if My perception is incorrect ?
    Is Logix and Amadeus considered noida expressway projects?
    CommentQuote
  • yes logix and amadeus will come in noid expressway projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes these are noida exp way projects..No doubt..Is this new topic??
    CommentQuote
  • Zest is a noida expressway project in sector 143.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    Latest pictures uploaded on Zest website ..check it out...for new investors resale still between 3700-4000 psf. . not must appreciation in past 1 year..
    CommentQuote
  • i think u r right not much appreciation....for logix owners..so potential exist for buyers...units still available around 3700-3800 bsp..
    CommentQuote