Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    i think u r right not much appreciation....for logix owners..so potential exist for buyers...units still available around 3700-3800 bsp..

Plz mention whom to contact for 3700-400bsp?
    Also wen to expect possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chetan Sh

Good Question ! whom to contact
    CommentQuote
  • Did u people check the construction progress on their site....looks pretty good to me....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neel01
    Did u people check the construction progress on their site....looks pretty good to me....:bab (59):

Whats is expected date of completion?
    CommentQuote
    Whats is expected date of completion?

possession somewhere mid 2015
    is full of seller --pl check multiple options
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid090912
    possession somewhere mid 2015
    is full of seller --pl check multiple options

What a vague answer.............
    CommentQuote

Chetan ji you can start from property sites .....though I am not sure if you will manage to get a good unit in this price range...but so far I think its a good project ...and its a right time to buy...rest only time will tell...:)...possession should be early 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes chetansh is right....u shud gets deal around 3700-4000...
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think there are much buyers in the market, that's why dealers are not so active. Anyways location wise gud investment for two to three years span.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surajnegi
    I don't think there are much buyers in the market, that's why dealers are not so active. Anyways location wise gud investment for two to three years span.

Lot of direct sales Surajnegi.Had to go to Logix Office Sector-16 for som edocumentation.Lot of BBA getting signed.
    CommentQuote
  • Direct sales..means company is able to sell at fresh price of @bsp rs 5000....looks little starnge to me...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Direct sales..means company is able to sell at fresh price of @bsp rs 5000....looks little starnge to me...

They are giving 10%-15% discounts if you are a serious buyer and plus attractive 50-50 schemes.Right time to buy if you can.
    CommentQuote
  • i didnt understand ..i asked them they r ofeering open car parking at 1.5 lakhs whereas earlier at same price covered car parking was offered....a big gap...between resale and fresh price...

vas2009 can u tell me what deal company is offering..
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any delayed possession penalty applied on builder....please share details of this Clause if its there in agreement....I couldn't find it....thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Though I am satisfied with current speed of construction should be aware na...kya pata kuch mil hi jaye .....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote