Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by neel01
    Is there any delayed possession penalty applied on builder....please share details of this Clause if its there in agreement....I couldn't find it....thanks.

Yes.. Penalty clause is mentioned in BBA . 5 rupees per SF after 18+6 months (in case of 2BHK) from the date of Builder buyer agreement. Now it dependes how Logix deals in this ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey dear what do you mean by BBA is it buy back agreement?
    Dear Vas009 can u plz give sum more details?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Buyer Agreement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    i didnt understand ..i asked them they r ofeering open car parking at 1.5 lakhs whereas earlier at same price covered car parking was offered....a big gap...between resale and fresh price...

vas2009 can u tell me what deal company is offering..

For Zest it is Re1.5 Lac for open car parking.Earlier Re2.5 Lacs for covered parking was there which was revised to Re1.5Lacs for open parking.
    CommentQuote
  • coevred car parking was 1.5 lakhs with 1 bhk flat and 2.5 lakhs for 2 bhk flats..just fyi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Yes.. Penalty clause is mentioned in BBA . 5 rupees per SF after 18+6 months (in case of 2BHK) from the date of Builder buyer agreement. Now it dependes howA Logix deals in this ...

Thanks akv ...I went through the documents...I brought this flat in resale in march this year from first applicant who brought it in august 2011....now according to bba...I am allready eligible for this late payment ...because in bba they have written 5 rs penalty after 18 month..and grace period of 4 months...so all ready grace period has passed how should I go about it????..is anybody has applied or getting this late penalty...pls share....thanks...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neel01
    Thanks akv ...I went through the documents...I brought this flat in resale in march this year from first applicant who brought it in august 2011....now according to bba...I am allready eligible for this late payment ...because in bba they have written 5 rs penalty after 18 month..and grace period of 4 months...so all ready grace period has passed how should I go about it????..is anybody has applied or getting this late penalty...pls share....thanks...:)

As per my knowledge builder does not pay any penalty unless the buyer demands for delay possession penalty so you should should demand for penalty in written and should take the aknowledge/receiving for the same. Rest all depends on Logix how they want to settle this penalty i.e giving this amount an a reguler interval , or decreasing penalty amount from last demand or BEIMANI karain...:-)
    CommentQuote
    coevred car parking was 1.5 lakhs with 1 bhk flat and 2.5 lakhs for 2 bhk flats..just fyi

I was referring to 2BHK only.1BHK obviously would be different but was interested in 2BHK only.
    CommentQuote
  • any update on recent resale transaction this weekend...??
    CommentQuote
    any update on recent resale transaction this weekend...??

No resale
    Market down
    Sector 143 will take few years to be liveable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    No resale
    Market down
    Sector 143 will take few years to be liveable

Market is down , its true but No Resale??? Strange...

When I went to Logix office to pay demand , I saw many ppl with resale agreements and enquery for Zest!!..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Market is down , its true but No Resale??? Strange...

When I went to Logix office to pay demand , I saw many ppl with resale agreements and enquery for Zest!!..

I second that AKV.I have also seen that maximum is for Zest then County and then Greens.BTW I am invested in Greens.
    CommentQuote
  • BOp is marketing Zest so enquires r coming for zest ...

Logix comapny price 4990 bsp..
    BOP price - bsp 4300 but offering open car parking in 1.5 lakhs instaed of covered aprking..

resale is 3700-3800 and in 1.5 lakhs u get a covered car parking so resale deals r steal anyway at such a price..
    CommentQuote
  • What should be BSP in resale for 3rd floor 920 SF 2BHK ?? TIA..
    CommentQuote
  • yes he is ryt. and now number of units has been reduced.
    CommentQuote