Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

with bsp @4990 and open car parking at 1.5 lkhs ..wht shud be the resale rate now for 1 bhk and 2 bhk units with covered car parking...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
      with bsp @4990 and open car parking at 1.5 lkhs ..wht shud be the resale rate now for 1 bhk and 2 bhk units with covered car parking...
      around 3600 if you don't negotiate, even lesser if u can negotiate well

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
        Its not worth to invest at this price in this project, price will remain same for next six month at least as last hike was in July 2012.

Comment

logix

But resale rates will definately increase as construction progresses, possession starts coming in sec 137 particularly county. lets hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by vsnl4u View Post
            Its not worth to invest at this price in this project, price will remain same for next six month at least as last hike was in July 2012.
            with this futuristic price, they have officially closed fresh bookings in ZEST
            also, there would be little activity in resale, as sellers would demand 4000 and buyers won't give a penny more than 3600 for next some months.

i guess they are expecting ppl to finish up their LBC inventory before looking at Greens and Zest.

Comment

with this futuristic pricing means they want fresh booking should stop , and people will only focus on resale .

Nobody will purchase in fresh at such high price

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
                with this futuristic price, they have officially closed fresh bookings in ZEST
                also, there would be little activity in resale, as sellers would demand 4000 and buyers won't give a penny more than 3600 for next some months.

i guess they are expecting ppl to finish up their LBC inventory before looking at Greens and Zest.
                Prabhu app sarvgyani, antaryami ho...bhavishya kaal ka sab kuch pata hai appko...!!! Amazing wale baba...

Comment

Originally posted by amitdel View Post
                  Prabhu app sarvgyani, antaryami ho...bhavishya kaal ka sab kuch pata hai appko...!!! Amazing wale baba...
                  nahi balak...antaryami too ye gabarsingh deva hain jinhone logon ko moksh ka marg dikha diya hai agle 15 din mein 600 rupees badhva ke...aap bhi unhi ke marg pe chalo aur apna tan man dhan Zest ko arpan kar do

Comment

oh...okay and I was feeling gabarsinghji was too conservative in suggesting only 600 increase...It may not happen in 15 days but who knows the future....still its not too late for those who missed the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by amitdel View Post
                      oh...okay and I was feeling gabarsinghji was too conservative in suggesting only 600 increase...It may not happen in 15 days but who knows the future....still its not too late for those who missed the bus.
                      u r on bus
                      fasten ur seat belt and brace for the impact

btw, I am also predicting abt the near future, that there would not be much hike, just see my previous posts, I too feel there would be price hike of 600-800, but not before next 6 months.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X