Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by amitdel View Post

In the long term, what makes you think it is not possible? Why sector 143 prices can not be more than Sector 137?
    Bhai main long term ki too baat kar hi nahi raha...just saying ki logon ko 4200-4300BSP rates ki baatein abhi se karke bevkoof mat banao

just saying ki as on April 11, 2013 and next few months, there is no sense of a 143 high density project selling at same rate as 137 near possession projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathfinder View Post
      Dear Softie and Amit, there should be actually no debate on this broker's manace issue. It has become part and parcel of the property purchasing system in India. It has become so difficult to find one guy who is genuine. Since the money involved is high, it attracts more and more people to be a part of this community where no qualification as such is required. The problem will only grow with time since more and more joining this group...bad for first time buyers
      Agreed, par yar agr aapki aankhon ke samne kisi doosre ka purse chori ho raha ho...too ek baar chor chor too aap bhi shayad chilla hi doge...m just trying to do the same within the limits of this system

Comment

Originally posted by softie View Post
        Agreed, par yar agr aapki aankhon ke samne kisi doosre ka purse chori ho raha ho...too ek baar chor chor too aap bhi shayad chilla hi doge...m just trying to do the same within the limits of this system
        Softie ji ..

Kuch chori nahin ho raha. Please mat chillao

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
          Softie ji ..

Kuch chori nahin ho raha. Please mat chillao
          yeah, I think I said enuf, lets see whr prices are in October.

Comment

I agree no doubt the location is excellent once u see it urself....huge commercial can bring of inlfow of middle class people...

Let's come back to Zest
            1. Location...location...location (there can be n number of points under this, undoubtedly one of the best locations in entire NCR)
            location is good, but so it is for all of sec 137 and sec 143 projects, not much difference

2. Two upcoming projects in the same premises, launching at 2-3K more BSP than Zest.
            Don't even think of comparing Saha with Logix, different league altogether. Just see ATS Village and nearby projects, big difference in prices and that would remain so.

3. Something big may come up on the big DLF plot, I am saying MAY...(pls dont blame me for this, I am not a broker and it is speculation based on facts and figures.)
            Agreed, but that plot is close to LBG also, won't an end user prefer LBG with much less density than LBZ?

4. Metro for sure is going to be there...when noone can say for now.
            Yes, true for all 137 and 143 projects.

I will reiterate, that I am not saying that Zest is a bad project or that prices won't increase. What I am objecting to is that taking the benefit of builder's hike, these brokers have started quoting rates even more than sec 137, which is not possible. They would dupe a poor person and sell things at exhorbitant rates.

Coming back to your initial arguments, buddy the job of brokers is not to cheat. Their job is educate a buyer about the possible options they may have and then let them decide what suits their requirements. But greed and cheating in every possible work we do today has led us to have such corrupt system. Believe me, we deserve our politicians!![/QUOTE]

Comment

Gabar singh ji !!! You are a chinese Gabbar, softie ka pura post copy-paste kar diya..........

Comment

ha ha ha

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                Gabar singh ji !!! You are a chinese Gabbar, softie ka pura post copy-paste kar diya..........

Comment

Comment

chor chor chor chor chor chor.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(softie bhai mujhe laga aapka purse chori ho raha hai.....isliye ....)
                    Last edited April 13 2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Considering the 4990 prices in fresh... can the bsp of 4000 in resale be said to be realistic...??
                      Jatin

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X