Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
    Do the towers of Amadeus and Ace have their own Boundary walls ?

I think that will be the key to a further rise in prices for zest now...

Does anyone have confirmation on this boundary wall issue ???
    Hi,

They Dont have boundary Wall. Got the confirmation from Logix in written. You can refer zest layout on the logix site as well.

Comment

Actual resale rate of 1 bhk is 3400-3450,,not even 3500, I was trying to sell @3500 but finalised the deal @3400 bsp. I'm now left with 1 apartment which i'll keep till possession hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
        Actual resale rate of 1 bhk is 3400-3450,,not even 3500, I was trying to sell @3500 but finalised the deal @3400 bsp. I'm now left with 1 apartment which i'll keep till possession hopefully.
        Great that you have quoted real resale rates for the benefit of new buyers.

Gabarsingh ji, where is your 600 rupees hike in 15 days? It's more than 20 now!

Comment

softie just chek lot of resale inventory has been consumed ....just check if prices hv gone up in last 15 days or not....i think u will get a answer..it was just a upward movement trend.buying happened in this project and investors r now holding on and waiting for project price to go up...thoda wait karo sir jee....

Comment

Agree with gabbarsingh ji.. As my friend is searching an option in 2bhk at lower flr but he is not getng any deal around 3400.

Comment

3400 * what size and what is deal all inc ?
              also, how much is colored amount and what is total % payment demanded ?
              Originally posted by libra21 View Post

Comment

Checked with 3 brokers , 1BHK top floor is available 3450 where others are higher rates basis floor like middle floor command 3700+
                Disclamer: Info based on brokers.

Comment

pcsllb

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
                  Agree with gabbarsingh ji.. As my friend is searching an option in 2bhk at lower flr but he is not getng any deal around 3400.
                  The rate which BOP is asking is 3700 and no less at all , they charge 100 / bsp more but reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
                    3400 * what size and what is deal all inc ?
                    also, how much is colored amount and what is total % payment demanded ?
                    1bhk, 470 sqft, 7th floor, tower n0-2, 100% white amount, payment time 20 days. 3450 bsp, 75-IDC, 75-EDC, 40-ESSC, 60-FLOOR PLC, 100-ONE TIME LEASE RENT, 100000-CLUB MEMBERSHIP, dISCOUNTED COVERED CAR PARKING-AROUND 1.5 LAKH.

Comment

Originally posted by AMITSYKb View Post
                      Checked with 3 brokers , 1BHK top floor is available 3450 where others are higher rates basis floor like middle floor command 3700+
                      Disclamer: Info based on brokers.
                      3700, R u serious. Try with some genuine brokers, the price is not more than 3450 in serious deals, people can even quote 3800 to new birds but the ground reality is that lots of investors are ready to sell @3400-3450 bsp. People on this fourm may think that I'm joking or doing negative publicity but I want new investors and end-users to know the actual market rates.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X