Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • construction pace on slow track now....expect delay possession...not encouraging response in resale market ...still available at 3500/3600 ...BOP guys following strongly...
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that again all studio(1bhk) apartment will be G+17. Is it true ?? Does any one have any idea ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Heard that again all studio(1bhk) apartment will be G+17. Is it true ?? Does any one have any idea ??

earlier 2 BHK's were G+17 and Logix made it to G+19 now if 1 BHK goes G+17 this will be disastrous for the project..I hope it doe not happen ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid090912
    earlier 2 BHK's were G+17 and Logix made it to G+19 now if 1 BHK goes G+17 this will be disastrous for the project..I hope it doe not happen ..

Yes otherwise this project will become a mess and will be most dense project in Noida. it seems Logix does not want to continue in residencial segment so is not bother about its image because of these kind of activities. Sach mai beimani ki koi limit nai hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier on their site in construction updates ...they were saying terrase slab complete now its 13 floor for 1bhk ....so I think news is true...its sad ....
    CommentQuote
  • yes floor height has been increased to 17 floor for studio flats , what effect it will have on resale prices . currently resale is around 3600 rs bsp. whether prices will decrease because of floor increase.

pl comment
    CommentQuote
  • Zest now quite a few times recommended on Property Show NDTV Profit...however with unexpected changes in building floors now with studio & previously 2 BHK...project will lose its value due to higher density....will attract less prospective buyers in near future...and will not be suitable to live either as end user...congestion to say at last!! I bought unit in Dec. 2012 and since then not even 10% return on investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir pl suggest whether its good to do investment in studio right now.seen
    CommentQuote
  • Whether its advisable to invest in studio right of 470 sq ft now seeing that the density has increased in this project . pl advise as studio is costing around 25 lakh , and under 50-50 plan by logix only 50% to be paid right now and rest on delivery. pl advise.
    CommentQuote
  • I found studios upto 13th floor....not 17th Floor ...update on website for Zest shows slab for Tower 1-10 completed upto 13th Floor and target for Jan 2014 is not to built above but to complete brickwork & internal plaster...my observation only!
    CommentQuote
  • Sector. 137 , 143 & 168 comes in NE stretch 2 ....where sec 143 has advantage due to Gzb-Noida Link road ...for which work is in advance stage
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sid It has been decided just few days back to increase the floor level of studio apartments . thats why on website in construction status shown where it was initially written terrace slab complete it has been changed to 12th floor slab completed .

just for Info. No doubt overall the location of project is good. just density is conern
    CommentQuote
  • yes rkalia i agree its a excellent location...and prices too are awesome....and possession next year further add icing on cake..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ..rkalia ...you are correct...confirmed by builder, studio is G+17...!! horrible..and really bad for project...so to say...this is unexpected.
    CommentQuote
  • can i buy 1bhk studio in this project with 80% loan??

when is the possession and price?
    CommentQuote