Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1821 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    Logix zest . i get a call for 3400 rs today ...whats happening to this project ?

That's very less ...than builder price.......is any issues with the project.

In fresh I got call from 4190 AI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang

which floor and size?
    CommentQuote
  • in fresh ongoing price is 4650 AI for zest.......for 1BHK ...prices r set to increase as these prices were there for last 3 months

Originally Posted by Amit Dang

CommentQuote
  • for Zest there are maximum resale transactions happening in the market . There are max. no. of zest transfer cases which are submitted in logix office

the location of the project is excellent and so the prices will definately rise , especially the studios which are selling like hot cakes. and the price in resale is also increasing
    CommentQuote
  • As per Logix, they're planning to give posession by 2014... of course, the delay is not included.
    1 BHK is supposedly selling like hot cake because of affordability and proximity to IT SEZ...but there are only investors...no end users for 1 BHK...better to hold the investment for next 1-2 year atleast...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    As per Logix, they're planning to give posession by 2014... of course, the delay is not included.
    1 BHK is supposedly selling like hot cake because of affordability and proximity to IT SEZ...but there are only investors...no end users for 1 BHK...better to hold the investment for next 1-2 year atleast...

Do you still recommend people to invest in 1BHK even there are already many investors? Which type of flat will be in more demand in future considering ample inventories available on resale 1BHK or 2BHK, I assume people may opt to buy flats than renting it out for a longer period, but will there still be a good demand for 1 or 2BHK flats for rental purpose due to IT Sez or e-way proximity ?
    CommentQuote
  • THERE'S A GROUP OF LOGIX ZEST BUYERS ON FACEBOOK - GROUP NAME IS - Logix Blossom Zest Sec-143 Noida Owners
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Do you still recommend people to invest in 1BHK even there are already many investors? Which type of flat will be in more demand in future considering ample inventories available on resale 1BHK or 2BHK, I assume people may opt to buy flats than renting it out for a longer period, but will there still be a good demand for 1 or 2BHK flats for rental purpose due to IT Sez or e-way proximity ?

Well, which flat to buy is ones own perspective...so many variables are involved, primary being budget and purpose of investment.

With flats being so expensive, 3 BHK and above are practically out of budget...2 BHK as per me is ideal but on expressway it is around 40 L all inclusive... 1 BHK is around 20-24L...
    1 BHK is usually rented by singles, who have relatively lesser salary...I dont think they can afford to buy a 1 BHK for 25L now, which will be of no use in future (once they get married and their family expands). So, they'd prefer to rent it always than buy.

MY POV!
    CommentQuote
  • category 1 - I fully agree 1BHK is perfect fit for people for whom budget is constraint ...i feel even the people with loan capcibility of 15 lakhs and cash in hand 5 lakhs shud go for such kind of project ...after 3 years they can sell it and elevate themselves to 2 or 3BHk

Category 2 is who are working in these SEZS r real consumers ....i myself have met few buyers whose wifes have been working there and i personally feel its a race and a discussion point btw their groups to hold a property in these projects of sec 143 ..especially 1bHK

catgeory 3 - medium investors who have capacity to hold 2-3 1BHK units and liquidate one in between, taking loan on rest. after 4 years they r thinking that even if they take 10 lakhs loan on each their emi shud be equal to rent...much better than FD investment ...

category 4 - bachelors r in good nos they r enquiring all for 1/2bhk ..all r my personal experience ..i met people with these thought who r buying this project ....

1BHK generally r expensive but in this project you are getting at same rates of 2BHk and 3 bhk and that too unfurnished which help u in keeping the overall cost low..

Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    category 1 - I fully agree 1BHK is perfect fit for people for whom budget is constraint ...i feel even the people with loan capcibility of 15 lakhs and cash in hand 5 lakhs shud go for such kind of project ...after 3 years they can sell it and elevate themselves to 2 or 3BHk

Category 2 is who are working in these SEZS r real consumers ....i myself have met few buyers whose wifes have been working there and i personally feel its a race and a discussion point btw their groups to hold a property in these projects of sec 143 ..especially 1bHK

catgeory 3 - medium investors who have capacity to hold 2-3 1BHK units and liquidate one in between, taking loan on rest. after 4 years they r thinking that even if they take 10 lakhs loan on each their emi shud be equal to rent...much better than FD investment ...

category 4 - bachelors r in good nos they r enquiring all for 1/2bhk ..all r my personal experience ..i met people with these thought who r buying this project ....

1BHK generally r expensive but in this project you are getting at same rates of 2BHk and 3 bhk and that too unfurnished which help u in keeping the overall cost low..

Thank you for very comprehensive replies & I comletely agree with you.

Which flat type do you suggest to invest so that rental income is secured all the time in future? for instant 2BHK 850 sqft in Kosmos (37lacs) or 1BHK 470sqft in Logix Zest (22lacs) which option should give faster payback & good raise in long term, if the investment is made from own pocket ?

I think there can be a good demand for 1BHK in youngsters due to Sez or Institutes around Noida & e-way but family people may prefer to buy 2BHK in re-sale rather than renting it for a longer period due to stagnant property prices after 5,10 or 15 years.

Please share your comments & opinions...
    CommentQuote
  • Punit ji I feel category 3 should be perfect model...if you have example 30 lakhs today ...invest in 3 1BHK units take out one unit by diwali next year and keep 2 units...

Liquidate few inbetween to pay for next installmets on your future unit....Definatey Rentals will be excellent and a noida expressway investment will always grow as per me ..my POV

Also personally selling 1BHK at same price as 2BHk means builder is getting less profit technically ....so one shud never expect 1BHK at such a aggressive price in such a prime location ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you SurinderG, as I want to invest against my future salary income, I could only buy either 1BHK in Zest or 2BHK in Kosmos/Unihomes-3 @37lacs AI

I will most probably choose Zest with expectation to get possession by 2015 begining.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you guys think that opening of Yamuna Expressway will boost the RE prices of Noida Expressway too?? I got to know that FNG which is closer to Zest will join Yamuna Expressway since FNG's Faridabad's plan is scrapped off....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Do you guys think that opening of Yamuna Expressway will boost the RE prices of Noida Expressway too?? I got to know that FNG which is closer to Zest will join Yamuna Expressway since FNG's Faridabad's plan is scrapped off....

wait for 15 days..u will come to know.Obviously the opening of ye will boost the sector :)
    CommentQuote
  • With opening of Yamuna Exp way on 9th Aug (3 more days) it is expected to give a spike in Zest rates and futher catalist action due to Diwali coming soon and the expected rate increase by Logix soon.
    CommentQuote