Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

dont trust anybody ..everybody will tell u its own story...
    the story told told by IC is true but its around 1 yr old but now everything is fine and may be this the reason price is underpriced too..
    best thing is go urself..see the site ..see the map ..main roads , check fresh and resale prices of surrounding projects and Go for the one u r convinced....
    i m sure u will go with logix zest if u do complete excersie..

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
      dont trust anybody ..everybody will tell u its own story...
      the story told told by IC is true but its around 1 yr old but now everything is fine and may be this the reason price is underpriced too..
      best thing is go urself..see the site ..see the map ..main roads , check fresh and resale prices of surrounding projects and Go for the one u r convinced....
      i m sure u will go with logix zest if u do complete excersie..
      true.

Comment

what are you talking ? who is buying flats anyways , its just builder and broker playing game with each others, those who need Sikka in 3300-3700 ? its easier available, officially logix/Sikka increasing it to 4500 PSF just to pertain that oho real estate is boosting, there is big political insatiability awaits till 2014, after that it will be bigger insatiability in with 3rd front Govt, real estate not going to move 2-3 years except in back gear , till then don't jump the guns buying inflated flats

Comment

Resale rates of sikka and logix can nt be compared. Sikka karnam gren nd logix greens were launched at same tm bt current status shows the whole difference. For me , if i get same kind of unit at same price in sikka and logix , i would go fr logix..

Comment

Buststand news is catching fire..any news on dlf commercial in sec 143

Comment

Is the news hold ground that dlf commercial is planned I'n sector 143?

Comment

yex anybodt any idea on dlf commercial in sec 143..

Comment

Required End User Feedback Of The Project

Hello All

I have gone through the pages of this thread , seems like some end users not very happy with the builder.

I am looking out for a property in Expressway. Around 1300 sqft.
                  This project is also in my radar, hence please let me know about this project more.

I request END USERS ,brokers please excuse, to let me know do they really feel cheated with this builder, & is it a good idea to go with this project, please give me pros and cons of this project and unbiased views with reasoning and logic to buy or not to buy.

Thanks you for your efforts.

Comment

Looking for one BHK on lower floor in LZ tower ONE or Tower Two. Any one holding inventory ?

Comment

anyway building is now 12th floor only ..so even a mid location shud be nice...it shud be more airy tooo....u shud get at a price os rs 3600-3700..

even lower location shud get at a smae rate

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X