Sort by :
Filter by :
- Very high. Resale rate is around 3400 BSP. I am myself selling at that price.CommentQuote0Flag
- This is a very good project in terms of locality and even recommended at NDTV profit (property) number of times. The quality of construction by Simplex Infrastructure is far better from various other builders who are executing the works through petty vendors. However Good resale price depends on the unit facing and most importantly the urgency of the seller.
Went to Logix office and was informed that possession shall start from 1st quarter 2015. There is a distant possibility of possession by next year June seeing the parallel activities like brickwork, plaster, plumbing & FF works in progress at the same time. Also informed by Logix representative that they are finalising the orders to agencies for finishing works such as flooring, wood works.
- Good to see the confidence, but I beg to differ. Per my assessment Zest will not be a good project in the future.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sachinsikriGood to see the confidence, but I beg to differ. Per my assessment Zest will not be a good project in the future.
As per my POV there will always be a significant difference in pricing of 2BHK and studio in Zest. It can be seen today also. These are a lot of distress sellers of studio but a lesser in 2BHK. If there were less no of studio , definitely Zest would have been a good project.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hello Sir,
I want to invest 20 lakhs INR please suggest options.
- Originally Posted by rkalia7yes floor height has been increased to 17 floor for studio flats , what effect it will have on resale prices . currently resale is around 3600 rs bsp. whether prices will decrease because of floor increase.
17 floors will not make a difference. Earlier Zest was launched with 21 floors, which later got reduced to 12 floors and now 17.
It wont have any negative impact, I believe.CommentQuote0Flag
- When is the possession expected .....???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cajatinjindaWhen is the possession expected .....???
A genuine query and a matter of real concern.
Logix guys are bluffing for possession in 1st quarter next year. This is not practically possible seeing the balance works. They are doing plaster work one floor per month and are in the 2nd floor level in tower A (which is in advanced stage compared to other towers). For plaster itself they require minimum 10 months if work is expedited henceforth, keeping a proper coordination with the MEP activities. Then the other finishing works like door - window frames, tiling, painting, lift installation, external painting, landscapping etc to follow. Also there is no activity in the non tower areas and have not even started yet. I guess they have already slowed down the progress from March' 14 onwards.
- The hv also taken almost 85% of demand for tower A..
Sent from my GT-I9082 using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- I have recently talked to Mr. Rohit (sales head).. According to him possession for Tower D will be in July 2015.CommentQuote0Flag
- rates for studios increased to 5290/-. What about the 2 bhks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by libra21http://logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-zest%2029-04-2014.pdf
No increase in the prices of 2BHK... Is there no demand for 2BHK..CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone add me to blossom zest, yahoo groupZest-BBA-queries-v1.0.0_02May12.doc uploaded at
Can someone add me to blossom zest, yahoo groupCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by saurabsharmaCan someone add me to blossom zest, yahoo group
Please also add me to this yahoo group. I bought a 2 bhk unit in A tower last year.