Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    But the DDA building(at ITO) is certainly a high rise...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Have you been to Okhla ever in life? Go there and see the heights of building there.

Source- I have worked in Okhla for 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Map of the affected area...source 99acres.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the criteria of the terms of 10 KM? NGT dont want any building should be construct in 10KM radius in OKHLA. or there is any specific height that builder can build the building in that raidus. Like 5 floor building or 10 building.

Why I am asking, I think SEZ is also come in this radius. So many IT companies already existing in this radius.

Can anyone clarify on this?

Regards
    Markan
    CommentQuote
  • I think Apollo hospital is also with in 10 km range...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Markan
    What is the criteria of the terms of 10 KM? NGT dont want any building should be construct in 10KM radius in OKHLA. or there is any specific height that builder can build the building in that raidus. Like 5 floor building or 10 building.

Why I am asking, I think SEZ is also come in this radius. So many IT companies already existing in this radius.

Can anyone clarify on this?

Regards
    Markan

If I were a bird, I would prefer landing in JayPee wish town golf curse which is spread across multiple acres of green land and is within 10-min walking distance (flying distance) from Okhla bird sanctuary, instead of landing in a over-crowded bird sanctuary and then fight for food, space etc. with other birds.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix has given expected date of possession for LBC June 2015 with no surety ,5 years from inception of LBC .

This is for people thinking about investing in any Logix project i.e. LBC ,Greens and Zest.

CommentQuote
  • I am a new member here and am not sure if I can use this platform to sell. Admin please delete this in case I am violating any rules. I bought a studio in zest 2.5 years ago at a very high (my bad that I did not cross check the prices then) BSP of 3350. This is a 1st floor green facing unit in tower 7. Looking to sell as I need money to pump in a new business. Willing to sell at my purchase price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanm25
    I am a new member here and am not sure if I can use this platform to sell. Admin please delete this in case I am violating any rules. I bought a studio in zest 2.5 years ago at a very high (my bad that I did not cross check the prices then) BSP of 3350. This is a 1st floor green facing unit in tower 7. Looking to sell as I need money to pump in a new business. Willing to sell at my purchase price.

Unable to send you a private message. Can you please share contact details?
    CommentQuote
  • Hope u get a buyer soon Rohan.
    CommentQuote
  • i think in 1BHK its more about getting a right customer/dealer .....last i heard was resale price was around 3700 bsp... ..now only after possession there must be good demand and Project will give good returns..not good for investment for short term...
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone share the possession date for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramtyagi
    i think in 1BHK its more about getting a right customer/dealer .....last i heard was resale price was around 3700 bsp... ..now only after possession there must be good demand and Project will give good returns..not good for investment for short term...

Zest 2BHK are awesome.well designed and only 8 flats per floor.Only problem with 1BHK which deters buyers are that it has 20 flats per floor.They could have made more towers and lesser flats per floor.
    CommentQuote
  • someone please add me to the logix zest yahoo groups.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vas2009
    Zest 2BHK are awesome.well designed and only 8 flats per floor.Only problem with 1BHK which deters buyers are that it has 20 flats per floor.They could have made more towers and lesser flats per floor.

How many lifts are there for 1 and 2bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish22
    How many lifts are there for 1 and 2bhk?

For 2bhk there are 2 lifts 20 floors*8 flats
    1BHK 3 lifts 17floors *20 flats.
    On GF there are lesser flats.
    CommentQuote