Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Only info, that we have stucked our money in this project. Not good appreciation till now. Even no buyer in market of Logix Zest. As ceiling is only 9 feet height so thinking, how the person can live there....
    Dont know, what will be happened this LBZ.
    :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2 BHK 990 sq. ft almost 2 years back ...have to admit now extremely bad decision of mine.
    Did not do due diligence before buying..went ahead since was referred by extremely influence person of IT commissioner grade of Noida who has bought in Logix County.

Going by current scenario where county was scheduled to be delivered in 2012 and is delayed by 3 years..I doubt even if we get Zest possession by 2016. Rohit from Logix Zest however has informed possession in Sep. 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • logix

Yes Sid Logix projects are delayed . but soothen yourself with the fact that you have taken 2 BR flat in very good location of noida expressway where connectivity is quite good. & where even now metro station is proposed. Now a days its difficult to make entry in these sectors sector 137 & 143.

Even though delivery will be delayed but I think quality will be good. And If metro comes as propsed you will get good appreciation.

Just hope for the best & keep fingers crossed . Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • agree with u rkalia....this is a good project ....nice location....these r difficult times for real estate so ofcourse few problems r there ...but over all i am confident on possession it will be one of the best in 143....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahil1978
    agree with u rkalia....this is a good project ....nice location....these r difficult times for real estate so ofcourse few problems r there ...but over all i am confident on possession it will be one of the best in 143....

everything is good...first nail in coffin ..logixgroup.in is no more ...RIP :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid090912

hahaha dont worry yaar .. they might be restructuring the website maybe ... call their office to check by when the website will be back up again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid090912

Logix gets a lot of cash inflow by way rentals lease in commercial property.
    Its better to visit their office in Sector 16 to confirm before posting.Though it has became extremely fashionable to post bearish news,
    CommentQuote
  • must admit some of u guys are quite optimistic. I think projects like sikka, Gulshan will b much better than zest. I hv been trying to sell my 1 bhk since an year but no luck.
    CommentQuote
  • zest is undervalued right now...after few years ...possession ho chuka hoga...sab reh rehe honge .zest main...sikka main...gulshan main...i am very sure us waqt zest bahut aage hoga market main ....in the end zest and greens will be made one...with likes of ats making luxery apartments at the location....zest and greens make 50 acers..good location....big open project.....ye saari negativity peeche chali jayegi.....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai when projects start getting delayed,negativity starts setting in and people start getting worried and start venting their legitimate frustrations online thereby driving away buyers.But things will get better once project sets completed.Only then the positives will start getting highlighted
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone having details of latest all inclusive selling price of Logix Zest ??
    CommentQuote
  • Price list is mentioned on their website - http://logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-zest%2029-04-2014.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • I transferred my loan and bank executive told to me overall still 65% work is completed of LBZ. Still it will take minimum 2 years to complete.
    Its very bad news.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Team,

Today, I wrote the mail to logix blossem Zest if he has completed 55% of the construction then how he can take the money from flat owners as of 85%. I request you to all member who invested in this project, please ask to builder and make pressure on this. We are paying interest on our hard earning money and builder is enjoying on this. Please also advice if any one have idea, how we can take the action on builder on this.

If I got the reply from builder, i will share with you. Below is the mail, which I wrote to builder.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Date: Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 6:49 PM
    Subject: Regarding Construction Status of Logix Blossom Zest
    To: zest@logixgroup.in

Dear Team,

I am having a flat in LBZ A-103. I came to know about Logix Blossom Zest that only 55% of the construction has completed. But you have taken the amount of 80-85% from flat owner.

As this is not fair because owner is paying the interest of respective amount. Can you please update on this?
    CommentQuote
  • I'm getting a deal for 1BHK @3400 in logix zest with open parking of 1.5 Lac. If senior member can advise me to take the decision. Thanks
    CommentQuote