Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by maninder99
    I'm getting a deal for 1BHK @3400 in logix zest with open parking of 1.5 Lac. If senior member can advise me to take the decision. Thanks

Is this deal in resale or fresh booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends

A dealer called me up today for fresh investment in zest 1 BHK. Total cost he was telling is approx. 22-23 lacs for 470 sq feet size. They want 10% right now & balance on possession in next 1.5-2 years on possession. Can you pls advise if it worth investing. I would be taking a loan funding to make this investment

Regards
    Jatin Mehta
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Need suggestion on buying in Logix Zest.
    I have to choose between 2BHK(920sqft) in Logix Zest and Jaypee kosmos 2BHK(850sqft,revised to ~930sqft).

1. Logix Zest will cost ~44-45L AI for 920sqft 2BHK under subvention fresh booking.Possession after 1.5 to 2 years.
    2. Jaypee Kosmos will also cost same 44-45L AI. Possession is due because of NGT clearance and will be given with in 1 years.

Please provide comments on two properties or suggest any other considering my budget max to max 45L

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi4616
    Hi,

Need suggestion on buying in Logix Zest.
    I have to choose between 2BHK(920sqft) in Logix Zest and Jaypee kosmos 2BHK(850sqft,revised to ~930sqft).

1. Logix Zest will cost ~44-45L AI for 920sqft 2BHK under subvention fresh booking.Possession after 1.5 to 2 years.
    2. Jaypee Kosmos will also cost same 44-45L AI. Possession is due because of NGT clearance and will be given with in 1 years.

Please provide comments on two properties or suggest any other considering my budget max to max 45L

Ravi

Take Jayoee

Zest is super congested
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Blossom Zest - Latest Picture
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Crazy True
    Logix Blossom Zest - Latest Picture

Clean BUILDING but concrete jungle
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 2 BHK flat in logix zest booked in 2012. Now there two year construction period is over.Is any one approached for late penalty to logix? Pls share your veiws.
    CommentQuote
  • Penalty & Delayed Possession

Originally Posted by manishchat
    I have a 2 BHK flat in logix zest booked in 2012. Now there two year construction period is over.Is any one approached for late penalty to logix? Pls share your veiws.

Just mail to the official logix ID and you will get a revert from them that the penalty has started and will be factored in, in your remaining demand... i think it is Rs. 5/sq. ft... the catch is that it starts only after your mail/apply :)

But frankly the penalty is hardly anything in front of the interest that i am losing due to late possession - already delayed by 2 years now for my 1 BHK studio!

Any other similar experiences?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Avinav, thanks for the info. I'll do that. Is that Rs 5 per sq ft is per month or per annum or one off? I recently saw a verdict from Consumer court award 12% compensation for the delayed delivery of flats from UNITECH but those owners had to fight it out in the court -

Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • ashuintokyo - it's per month.

Thanks for sharing the news piece, I wonder if anyone has got possession in any tower of Logix Zest yet?
    CommentQuote
  • latest position

what is latest postion of zest project
    CommentQuote
  • Still will take 1 year for Phase 1 possession
    CommentQuote
  • Experts/Senior Members...what should best resale rate and how is this project for end use ..any suggestion would be appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely it will be appreciated. One of the best projects and location.

Metro ,SEZ, festival city,bus stand,stadium ...all.are its USPs
    CommentQuote