Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1821 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by navi2012
    I had also bought a flat in Tower D & waiting for the possession. Please let me know if there is a watsapp group which I can join to get latest updates about Logix Zest.

what was the all inclusive rate?

Was it fresh or resale?

I'm also looking for a unit is zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Any commercials planned in this project?

The corner area adjoining FNG (in front of victory crossroads) looks very promising with respect to commercials.
    Any one has any idea about the commercials in this project?

"Mist Avenue" by one of the greatest builders of India. :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by classic2404
    Members, please note -

Personal Information (as a post)
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Thanks for the info.
    Please let us know how we can share our email id/ mobile numbers in order for us to create a whatsaapp group or google group...
    is there any means by which we can send personal messages on IREF?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    "Mist Avenue" by one of the greatest builders of India. :P

Being a senior member, Please let us know how we can share our email id/ mobile numbers in order for us to create a whatsaapp group or google group...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realdpk
    Thanks for the info.
    Please let us know how we can share our email id/ mobile numbers in order for us to create a whatsaapp group or google group...

Please go through the description in the following links:

About PM
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/help?do=search&q=pm&match=all&titlesonly=0

Minimum Posts Requirement for PM
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/questions-suggestions/30331-not-able-to-send-receive-pm-s-other-issues-being-faced?t=32283
    CommentQuote
  • rahul21jan81; navi2012; Anirudh113;
    send a private message to me with ur whatsapp number..i will create
    GO TO CONTROL PANEL ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE PAGE(CLICK N THE DROP DOWN NEXT TO UR NAME)->GO TO PRIVATE MESSAGES->SEND UR WHATSAPP CONTACT NUMBER WITH CODE
    CommentQuote
  • I bought it fresh in 2012 when they had constructed till 5th floor. When I bought it, they showed me plan with 13 floor only. To my surprise it is now 21 floors. I think one reason of late possession is this only. I bought this in 3900 inclusive all.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello realdpk;,

It's done from my side :)
    CommentQuote
    I bought it fresh in 2012 when they had constructed till 5th floor. When I bought it, they showed me plan with 13 floor only. To my surprise it is now 21 floors. I think one reason of late possession is this only. I bought this in 3900 inclusive all.

Is the foundation strong enough to support 8 more floors?
    CommentQuote
    Hello realdpk;,

It's done from my side :)

Added navi2012;
    CommentQuote
  • I also want to be added in whatsup group, please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone let us know what is the latest resale rate in logix zest ? and when is the possession expected for Phase1
    CommentQuote
  • Whatsapp group for zest already exist

Hi,

Whatsapp group for zest already exist, and we have been following up with the zest authorities.

Request you to join the existing group by filling in the google docs as per the steps mentioned in an earlier post of this thread.
    No need to form a new group.

Please post here if you are not added even after filling the google doc.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • karanvij;

please lemme know how can I join the said group?

I didn't find the google doc which you had mentioned.

We are maintaining a separate whatsapp group as of now.

We will merge with yours.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too would like to join whatsapp group. Please send me msg
    CommentQuote