Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
    BOP is one of the worst brokers dealing for Zest. Two of my friends bought through zest and the services provided were below par, infact PATHETIC.

Rates of 5000 bsp in fresh are high which will promote resale and subsequently push resale prices...Zest is good for investment but bad for end use since it seems too cluttered with so many flats...every floor of 1 BHK has 10 flats!! The amenities provided will be inadequate in no time...

If investing...Zest is good...end use...dont even think about it.
    Is it correct?? 10 Flats per floor? How many floors ??

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
      Is it correct?? 10 Flats per floor? How many floors ??
      10 flats per floor of 1 BHK...12 floors total in one tower...and about 8-10 towers

Imagine the number of flats..and no. of cars in township...

Mind Boggling!!

Comment

10 flats per floor of 1 BHK...12 floors total in one tower...and about 8-10 towers

Mind Boggling!!
        bhai, purani dilli ka area bhi issey kam congested hai ....

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
          Bro but if something is bad for end use....how can it be good for investment.

After all somebody will use it some day and price will increase proportional to the living potential.....isn't it that way.

All the investors who will buy at various stages of project do have in mind the rate on possession that the property will give.
          It is good for investment because sec 143 has commercial, closer to xpressway and comparitively cheaper than sec 137 and other sectors on highway...plus 1 BHK will cost around 25L today...with developments all around, the price will grow.

Bad for end use as number of flats are more...height of ceiling is around 10 ft or even less... rooms are small and owing to huge 1 BHK flats, just imagine each flat having atleast 1 car...leading to more chaos.

Still, it is an individual's choice...I rest my case.

Also, I stick to my ground...good for investment...bad for end use.

Comment

Visited the Logix Zest site today (Jun 18, 2013). The construction has really picked up pace and I was happy to see it. Quite unexpectedly, there were quite a fe potential customers there, who had come for a site visit. The neighborhood Gulshan Ikebana is also picking up pace. Therefore Sec-143 is buzzing with activity. Once projects like Logix blossom county, Paras Tierea & others in Sec-137 give possession, Sector - 143 will be the next BIG thing.
            The commercial activity in that region is also keeping up pace. With proposed metro station at sec- 143, things will shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji143 View Post
              Visited the Logix Zest site today (Jun 18, 2013). The construction has really picked up pace and I was happy to see it. Quite unexpectedly, there were quite a fe potential customers there, who had come for a site visit. The neighborhood Gulshan Ikebana is also picking up pace. Therefore Sec-143 is buzzing with activity. Once projects like Logix blossom county, Paras Tierea & others in Sec-137 give possession, Sector - 143 will be the next BIG thing.
              The commercial activity in that region is also keeping up pace. With proposed metro station at sec- 143, things will shine.
              *** proposed metro *** , sir pata nehi it will materialize in our lifetimes, but ya after sector 137 is sector 143

Comment

Which one should be considerd, sethi max royal sect 76 or logix zest for 2bhk option? Ur valuable suggessions pls.

Comment

Guys .. I was checking site layout today on Logix site and its changed drastically from last month. There is some description about joint venture with SAHA and Victory on layout. Didn't understood what does it mean for this project. Can somebody please confirm.

Blossom Zest | Luxury Villas in Noida | Green Homes in Noida | Penthouses in Noida

Comment

Originally posted by pooparveen View Post
                    Guys .. I was checking site layout today on Logix site and its changed drastically from last month. There is some description about joint venture with SAHA and Victory on layout. Didn't understood what does it mean for this project. Can somebody please confirm.

Blossom Zest | Luxury Villas in Noida | Green Homes in Noida | Penthouses in Noida
                    it was updatd long back.

Comment

Mind Boggling!!
                      As per logix official site , all studio towers have 20 flat per floor and 12 floor 8 towers. Abto purani dilli b piche ragyi.. :-)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X