Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No of floors

Guys, can anyone confirm how many floors are in Zest studio builidings?
    CommentQuote
  • 18 floors total
    CommentQuote
  • any serious seller of Zest studio, do PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any idea when the new price will be revised ...and by how much ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    Guys any idea when the new price will be revised ...and by how much ?

around 4040 on 15th september(viwasniya sutron se pata chala hai)
    CommentQuote
  • Oh thanks libra21 gud information....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, how do you contact Logix ppl.... they don't seem to have an 'effective' customer care phone number/ email...no assurance that they would at least 'look' into the matter within next 24-48 hrs...

At times, when you need to speak to them urgently... all you get is a ringing tone at their representative's extension...when you go to Logix at sec-16 office, parking problem kills you... overall a pathetic state of affairs!
    CommentQuote
  • Zangoora bhai...
    Unfortunately, yeh sab problems buyer khareedne ke baad hi realise karta hai..
    Feel sorry for the investors..
    Kisi din peet do logix waalo ko.. please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Zangoora bhai...
    Unfortunately, yeh sab problems buyer khareedne ke baad hi realise karta hai..
    Feel sorry for the investors..
    Kisi din peet do logix waalo ko.. please

Haan yaar, ek din sab chalo kambal le ke...dho daalte hain sabko... :)

On a serious note, I believe, there is no governing authority, no regulation... if buyer delays by just 5-10 days, they charge hefty penalty of 18%... inke clause mein 6 months ka grace hota hai, phir bhi they never complete on time...always 1-2 years delay... upar se penalty clause ko bhi superarea se adjust karte hain...

Buyer bas yahi sochta hai ki chahe jaisa bhi mile, bas ab ghar mil jaaye... it is really pathetic...we pay EMI / rent simultaneously for extra 1-2 years... who will compensate for that?? Upar se yeh NA waale bhi bawaal khada kar dete hain, farmers bhi liye hue hain sabki...

Jab lagta hai ki sab theek ho jayega, tab election aa jata hai aur Govt. apna hissa maag leti hai... kabhi banks disbursement band kar dete hain... sab log buyers ki lene pe lage hain...

Koi na, buyers bhi sochte hain ki ek baar bas possession mil jaaye....sab wasool kar loonga tenant se!! hihihi!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Guys, how do you contact Logix ppl.... they don't seem to have an 'effective' customer care phone number/ email...no assurance that they would at least 'look' into the matter within next 24-48 hrs...

At times, when you need to speak to them urgently... all you get is a ringing tone at their representative's extension...when you go to Logix at sec-16 office, parking problem kills you... overall a pathetic state of affairs!

Hi Zangoora,

Your concerns are correct. By the way what problem you want to discuss with Logix ppl.
    Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    Hi Zangoora,

Your concerns are correct. By the way what problem you want to discuss with Logix ppl.
    Regards
    Jatin

Hi jatin

A friend of mine bought in Zest through BOP... tall claims before the deal... everything was goody goody... we checked every minute detail...got a good deal... then NA slapped Logix for non-conformance...banks stopped disbursement...we tried to contact Logix in every possible way...went to their office 2-3 times...emailed them / called their ppl / even tried BOP... sabne haath kheench liye... this was the time when BOP / Logix should have themselves called buyers and assured them...instead they hibernated... upar se 'payment demand' notice bhej diya...WTF.
    BBA has not yet been signed... allotment letter does not show correct name / electric meter details (1 KVA, 2 KVA etc.)...bas demand letter aaye ja raha hai...overall, we're pissed off with this...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    I have made a deal 2 days before to buy on re-sale but my intention is to save from future earnings & pay for the house, so no home-loan.

The person who sold me had paid only booking amount since 1 year, he has assured me to clear all dues with interest before I pay him the full amount but I have given him the token amount based on reliable broker & the sales agreement after checking all relevant papers.

What do you still suggest to be carefull so not to get into any issues with Seller & the Logix ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Punit, this is the way this industry works. There may not be any problem in the deal. Keep your documentation complete in term of money that you pay to seller. Best wishes for your deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Hello
    I have made a deal 2 days before to buy on re-sale but my intention is to save from future earnings & pay for the house, so no home-loan.

The person who sold me had paid only booking amount since 1 year, he has assured me to clear all dues with interest before I pay him the full amount but I have given him the token amount based on reliable broker & the sales agreement after checking all relevant papers.

What do you still suggest to be carefull so not to get into any issues with Seller & the Logix ?

Logix allows first transfer FREE after 30% of payment... don't know how much your 'seller' has paid or will pay Logix... if it is not 30% of total value, transfer charges are applicable.

If your 'seller' has not taken loan then the process would be much smoother and faster... so, less paperwork...

Have a look at the points which are optional.... viz. covered/open parking, power backup (1, 2 or 3 KVA), PLC (should be all inclusive price in your deal)...

If BBA is signed, you need to change it ASAP to your name...

All the best buddy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Logix allows first transfer FREE after 30% of payment... don't know how much your 'seller' has paid or will pay Logix... if it is not 30% of total value, transfer charges are applicable.

If your 'seller' has not taken loan then the process would be much smoother and faster... so, less paperwork...

Have a look at the points which are optional.... viz. covered/open parking, power backup (1, 2 or 3 KVA), PLC (should be all inclusive price in your deal)...

If BBA is signed, you need to change it ASAP to your name...

All the best buddy!

Thank you Zangoora ji
    he had paid only booking amout 1.5lacs but broker said either he will pay 30% after receiving from me or I directly pay to Logix. He has not taken any loan & we have checked the allocation letter & got the confirmation also from Logix for the Seller.

Broker also seems to be reliable due to good office in sec 18. but as this is my first deal on re-sale unit therefore I am bit unclear on how generally it goes in Noida. Due to work I am outside India & may take another 3-6 months to come but my in-laws are dealing with all paper-work as they live in Noida.

the token amount has been paid in cheque and all the payment situation has been specified in the selling agreement & signed by the seller. what other things I should be carefull so that it gets transferred in our name ?
    CommentQuote