Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, I have asked the admin of our existing whatsapp group to share the procedure of joining the same with you all. You should receive a reply soon.
    CommentQuote
  • realdpk; : How many members are in your group currently ?
    CommentQuote
  • karanvij;
    It s a small group .... V just started thinking that there is no other whatsapp group ... 5-6 members
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Anyone has applied for delayed possession penalty.. or what happens? Have you got the penalty amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mamta2015
    Hi,
    Anyone has applied for delayed possession penalty.. or what happens? Have you got the penalty amount?

I have applied for the same and below is the reply from logix :

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to the trail mail; we would like to bring to your kind attention that we are considering your trail mail as a demand for delay penalty charges and as per clause no 6.1, 6.6 & 6.7 of the flat buyer agreement duly executed between us, delay penalty will be computed and adjusted at the time of final settlement
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Gaumkam; I will check my buyer agreement then.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Logix zest property holders:

I want to inform you that we are planning a visit to Logix zest property site and a meeting with the construction team and Logix management on 19th December 2015.

Schedule is like zest site visit at 2 PM, then meeting at county office at 3 PM.

All those interested can be there, it is in best interest if we meet in large numbers to show the urgency and raise issue for delay in possession.

Please write me a message in case further detail is required.
    CommentQuote
  • I will also come on 19th by 2pm
    CommentQuote
  • Myself and my friend have two adjacent bookings there.
    We will be there at 2 PM.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys

When did this meeting happen? I am a new joiner to the logix zest group.I would really request all the owners,investors to be active regarding the construction status of logix zest as it is already delayed as per the agreement.If we dont stand together on this issue we might not be able to achieve what is required collectively at this stage or point.

I am not sure but is there any whats app group or yahoo or google group that we all can join?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pranayzest
    Hi guys

When did this meeting happen? I am a new joiner to the logix zest group.I would really request all the owners,investors to be active regarding the construction status of logix zest as it is already delayed as per the agreement.If we dont stand together on this issue we might not be able to achieve what is required collectively at this stage or point.

I am not sure but is there any whats app group or yahoo or google group that we all can join?

Guys.. Let me know any group where we all can come together .

I have studio unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys is there a whattsapp group in place could someone let me know the procedure to get added into that one
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Please join the authentic FB group of Logix Zest Owners:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/logixzestowners/

To receive memebership, please follow the instructions given in FB Group description. This also has details on how to get added in Whatsapp as well as google group.

We have attended several meetings in the past with Logix Management collectively using this power of social media.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NishithP;

Sent Facebook group add request, I also own a flat in Zest, Kindly add in Facebook,
    TY
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir I am also a zest 1 bhk owner I gave sent a Facebook request pls include me in ur facebook group as well as what's app group
    CommentQuote