Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can someone pls share the current status of SAT-3 tower of studio appts. I have a unit their and really fed up by the builders non serious attitude. Lets all hope the RAJYA SABHA passes the bill to be tabled today to benefit all of us
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmadel
    Can someone pls share the current status of SAT-3 tower of studio appts. I have a unit their and really fed up by the builders non serious attitude. Lets all hope the RAJYA SABHA passes the bill to be tabled today to benefit all of us

Tower is complete till 13th floor. plaster done. construction speed is slow as they r focussing on phase 1 towers. Hopefully they give possesion BY 2017 march(sat-3). now they r focussing on residential project as they completed one commercial(more focussed project) project(logix city center). i visited the mall, it will beat rest all mall.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bang bang
    Tower is complete till 13th floor. plaster done. construction speed is slow as they r focussing on phase 1 towers. Hopefully they give possesion BY 2017 march(sat-3). now they r focussing on residential project as they completed one commercial(more focussed project) project(logix city center). i visited the mall, it will beat rest all mall.

In Logix Blossom County Towers where Plaster was completed in 2013 still no possession ... Don't think there would be any possession even for Phase-1 by Mar'17.

Before Zest Logix have to give possession for LB Green. For every thing it has to get CC first from NA.
    CommentQuote
  • I am a resident of noida sector 92 (hardly 2 km from sector 143). i booked zest unit in 2011(when 143 sector was a piece of land). i used to go to sector 137 and 143 every weekend. i observed inch inch construction, i followed IREF since 2011 (opened account last year, when login becomes mendatory for reading also).
    my personal experince says that possession will start from end of this year in zest.

Disclosure : this is my personal view based on my experience, it apply to me only
    CommentQuote
  • I HAV MY OWen way to find out the truth. for example i try to talk with the small contractor who works on the site(not alluwahlia contractor). they tell me what work is going on, how many unit they r covering in one day...
    So please sit tight as flight is going to takeoff..........

Disclosure : this is my personal view based on my experience, it apply to me only
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, what you think about 2 bedroom unit vs. 1 bed room unit? I own 1 bed room unit 470 sq feet and now feel it is too small. would like to switch to 2 bed room unit in Phase 1 towers. Appreciate an honest opinion. regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi need help

I had booked a studio flat in Zest and later after few days I requested for cancellation. I paid 10% as booking amount.

Now Logix says that the booking amount has been forfeited even though I never got any BBA.

What should I do?
    CommentQuote
  • Probably visiting their office on a weekend, when there are prospects and existing customers around might help. Have a patient and long discussion, and make a hue and cry about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monikaV
    Hi need help

I had booked a studio flat in Zest and later after few days I requested for cancellation. I paid 10% as booking amount.

Now Logix says that the booking amount has been forfeited even though I never got any BBA.

What should I do?

What has prompted you to cancel your booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • Honestly, their studio apartment is pretty small, though it looks better in brochures only..I have visited the site once.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NishithP;,

I am new to this platform and excited about ongoing discussion, as I also have an unit in Zest.

I have sent a request to join the FB group today(...John), please accept if you're the admin or relay this message.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I have an 2BHK unit 990 SQ Feet. I dont think that Logix will provide the possession in this year also. We need to take a leagal action on logix. We invested our hard worked money in this project.. Even, I mailed many time and ask the possession, every time they provided me a new date. We need to think seriously on this.

Regards

Atul
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would like to join the whatsapp group and facebook group. please advise the way forward. i have 2 units in sat 2 .
    CommentQuote
  • PM me for whats app group

When is new possession date
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ikafri1 years ago
      Hi Manoj. Can someone please suggest if we have a whatsapp group of homebuyers in Logix Zest sec 143?
  • Earlier It was Sep 2016,
    CommentQuote