Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by VedantKotak View Post
    Today there are 1000s or gals and guys, working and studying who are paying 6-7 K per head in a triple sharing PG accommodation so I guess this 1 BHK should be able to fetch 12 K easily by the time its ready for possession (2-3 years). Builder will start giving possession in 137 in 6 months so that area and subsequently 143 will start to become livable, so in 2-3 years, things will change drastically... if Anyone has any doubt then I will encourage to go and see how was sec 119 2 years back and how it is now...
    PG has other facilities...food / well furnished...

In a 1 BHK apartment, food needs to be managed... there is no furnishing...sab samaan lena padega...furniture, utensils etc etc...

Compare to , not with oranges.

:P

Comment

luxury ke naam pe @7000 adjacent to logix zest is a big surprise..logix zest @3600 and amdeus @7000 is a big gap for me..

also dont just talk to youngsters working in comapnies around it...u will get to know the reality....10-12k is for sure in logix zest 1 bhk..definately u need to put 1 lakh stuff liek fridge 8k, ac 25k, bed and almirah 40k and small furnishing..

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
      Jasola rental of Rs 11000 is for 1 BHK...not just a bedroom...in an apartment...

Metro station and Bus stand is a distant dream... filhaal toh kuch kaam shuru nahin hua hai...sirf baatein hi hain, which are floating since last 2-3 years...

Amadeus is luxury project...can't compare with Zest.

Waise bhi, sec 137 should give possession before sec 143 projects... a lot of inventory there for 1 BHK... lets see how much rent that area fetches...sec 143 initially toh us se kam hi rahega...with time, both areas will develop and rentals will equalise... later, the society which has better amenities and maintenance will fetch better rent.

Initial rental for 1 BHK in Zest should be 6-8k...my POV!

Comment

Another surprising confirmation from Logix office was when I asked them to send me in writing that no flat owner of Logix Zest will be prevented from moving around at the entire original Zest plot !

" Again I ask - Is there a possiblity in the future that Saha and Victory make the Green hedges in such a way , so as to prevent any Original Logix Zest flat owners to move around within the entire original Plot alloted for Zest ! "

And the answer from them was :

" First of all FSI is not sold to SAHA and VICTORY it’s a joint development project. And area will be commonly used by both Amadeous and Blossom Zest as this is a joint development not separate projects. "

So - Now lets look at the price difference between Ace / Amadeus / Zest buildings within the same plot ... the difference in price - can't be justified - no matter how high the specs are for Amadeus !!!

Comment

Its means zest owners can move freely in amadeus and victory ace plot area , there will be no restriction. as it is joint development and FSI has not be sold.

how club and swimming pool usage will be restricted for zest, amadeus owners among themselves

Comment

Logix office said that there will be 3 clubs now - 1 from each Saha / Victory / Logix ... I think this will end up something like Parsvnath Prestige & Shristi... where they do not share any boundary walls - ppl can move around the entire plot freely - and club facilities are shared as long as they pay the price and bills for it !

In the end - if all what Logix office has given to me in writing by email - turns out to be true - It is possibly the best thing to happen with Zest ... !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
              luxury ke naam pe @7000 adjacent to logix zest is a big surprise..logix zest @3600 and amdeus @7000 is a big gap for me..

also dont just talk to youngsters working in comapnies around it...u will get to know the reality....10-12k is for sure in logix zest 1 bhk..definately u need to put 1 lakh stuff liek fridge 8k, ac 25k, bed and almirah 40k and small furnishing..
              10-12K rent for 1 BHK initially... high hopes!

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                10-12K rent for 1 BHK initially... high hopes!
                bhai 10 k b possible h. Pehle logix flats to banakar de..

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
                  saahi jawab!!

sir aabhi bannay mein time hai, haan agar aaj 6-8 hai tou 2015 mein 8-10 hooga, but at time there will be lot of inventory.. abhi dilli dur hai... just hope ki FSI waali condition saahi ho aur Logix project complete kar day... yeah wohi Logix hai jisnay 18-months bolo tha for completion...

Comment

I have a 1BHK unit on 8th Floor park facing. Interested in selling. I live in US & planning to come on Diwali for vacation. Give me your number if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post

True...Logix has siphoned off about 60-70% of money... ab project pace pe break lagenge...

I expect possession to be in early 2015, not before.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X