Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by dheeraj.madan View Post
    Dear Akv1986,

Whats new super area please, Its important for me as I am looking to buy in zest, Is new area 470 sqft?
    logix increasd d super area only for 2bhk flats and it was done long back.. Studio ka area badhta to jitne bike hain wo b nai bikte..

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
      how much r u paying for covered car parking....1.5 lakhs or 2.5 lakhs..
      its 1.5 for open parking.

Comment

Originally posted by dheeraj.madan View Post
        Gabar- I am getting 3600 BSP + Other charges + Rs 40 brokerage, Car parking is Rs 1.5 Lakhs, is that recommended?
        go for it

Comment

Originally posted by r2delhi View Post
          go for it
          any suggestions for me...shall i go for it...

Comment

Originally posted by sarvind76 View Post
            Hi

I am geeting 6yh floor at 3450 BSP .. total costing me 22 lakh....is it worth to buy
            thanks for ur suggestion.
            This is a good price sir, if you can hold on for two to three years then it is good.

If u have time then confirm that it is 0.5kms away from proposed sector-143 metro, last time i was there i did not measure it, but brokers tell me it is more than 0.5 kms away so you are OK with FAR for now unless NA gets greedy and decide to pass metro from all the projects in Noida

Comment

open parking shud be free better tog o unit which has a covered parking...may be u will hv to pay 1 lkh extra but its worth payment..

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                open parking shud be free better tog o unit which has a covered parking...may be u will hv to pay 1 lkh extra but its worth payment..
                i second that...

Comment

But now logix is asking 1.5 lakh for open parkng .. every builder is in competetion of greed. Open parking ? Can it be registered on a persons name?

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
                    But now logix is asking 1.5 lakh for open parkng .. every builder is in competetion of greed. Open parking ? Can it be registered on a persons name?
                    I think they will be numbered ...

Comment

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your flat booked at project “Blossom Zest”. We would like to inform you that any further payments through “Third Party Cheque(s)” will not be accepted in future. The cheque(s) should belong to the A/C of either of the Flat applicants.

In case of emergency, where you want the payments to be done through third party cheque(s) only, a letter of approval duly signed by the issuer is must to submit along with the cheque(s) wherein it should be stated that “Cheque is issuing on behalf of our client (to be named) and he/she has no legal claim on such flat/unit “.

Please adhere to the above guidelines for entire future payments.

Also, you are requested to kindly update your current Email ID and contact details. You can mail us the same at the following ID for the updation:

zest@logixgroup.in

It is our esteem privilege to serve you and we take this opportunity to thank you for bestowing your trust and faith in the company.

Thanks & Regards
                      Rohit Arora
                      Asst. Manager
                      (Sales & Marketing)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X