Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

it is in resale , i am being offered floor 5 and floor 3 for 3200 basic, which floor should i take

Comment

vinay , if you are getting two units at 3200 then i am ready to buy the other one from you provided 3200 includes brokerage. floor 3 and 5 both suit me , you can give me either of the two. please send me pm after having chosen your unit. i am confused between kosmos and zest, i can buy one kosmos or two studios in zest. by any chance if you dont take studios then i will be happy to buy both at this price. thanks for your help, waiting for your message.

Comment

Even we would be happy to buy t a price of 3200..its difficult to get units at this price ..as already news regarding price hike has spread into the mkt....and people have started demanding 3400 now....

Comment

Originally posted by Vinaygg View Post
          it is in resale , i am being offered floor 5 and floor 3 for 3200 basic, which floor should i take
          sign the deal,)))

Comment

Finalized the deal for 5 F at 3200 Rs. Rate seemed ok, I think I should be able to move out of it in a few months..gave token money.

Comment

It is a good price buddy...sign the deal.

Had I been in your place I would have preferred 3rd floor since I prefer to 'climb' 3rd floor than the 5th one...in case there is a power or lift issue. Plus, since its a resale, I dont have to pay extra PLC...

Comment

Finalized the deal for 5 F at 3200 Rs. Rate seemed ok, I think I should be able to move out of it in a few months..gave token money.
                Just saw the message.... so you got the 5th floor... that is also good...

Congrats! Welcome to the EMI club...

Comment

if feasible can u pm me the number of the broker- even i am looking for options in zest. price quoted to me was 3300 with no further negotions that too for the 10th floor.

Comment

Congrats Buddy....

Comment

I bought my unit through sally she sits in noida .
                      I paid 20,000 Rs token to her boss. They are proposing me to buy back and give me some premium. Will meet them tomorrow to analyse the offer. My wife is not happy wid purchase as studios are unfurnished.
                      Last edited December 15 2017, 01:51 PM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X