Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

how about 3550 BSP + PC + extra charges for a 2BHK flat in zest?

Comment

Originally posted by livelifeking View Post
      good deal but don't assume one can't get better than above. condition getting worse day by day as market is bearish and Rs is all time low.. and show must go on

Comment

which floor? If ur deal is fr lower froor then ths deal is really attractive deal as 4k is noida extn current rate AI.

Comment

Will check on floor details.
          When is the possession expected for Zest Towers?
          *********My view is that:
          - Investors who entered more than 2 yrs back, have good appreciation.
          - Investors who entered in last 1 yr haven't seen the expected ***actual*** appreciation on noida expressway.

Investors who entered late finding it difficult to exist at this stage as the return rate is very less as compared to interest paid.

Happy to get corrected in this analysis,
          Last edited August 3 2013, 12:39 PM. Reason: Added "Investors who entered late "

Comment

Will check on floor details.
            When is the possession expected for Zest Towers?
            *********My view is that:
            - Investors who entered more than 2 yrs back, have good appreciation.
            - Investors who entered in last 1 yr haven't seen the expected ***actual*** appreciation on noida expressway.

Investors who entered late finding it difficult to exist at this stage as the return rate is very less as compared to interest paid.

Happy to get corrected in this analysis,
            dont hv much idea abt other projects on express way but in zest its nt been proven a good return project though d constructn speed is good since d bigning. Supply is much more than demand here.

Comment

I invested in 2 x 2 bhks in zest a couple of years back and really the appreciation hasn't been too good - but with the info I got from logix office in written about the joint plans to develop this plot with Saha and Victory ... it is the best thing to have happened for zest !

The no. of 1 bhks has reduced a lot ( but is still high ) ... 3 club houses and 3 separate green areas will be a good thing ... There will be no boundary walls are to be built... Now when you look at the price of zest as compared to what Saha and Victory are quoting... it definitely a good bet to hold uptil possession - and let other theories and advantages of Saha and Victory now push rates upwards for zest !

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                I invested in 2 x 2 bhks in zest a couple of years back and really the appreciation hasn't been too good - but with the info I got from logix office in written about the joint plans to develop this plot with Saha and Victory ... it is the best thing to have happened for zest !

The no. of 1 bhks has reduced a lot ( but is still high ) ... 3 club houses and 3 separate green areas will be a good thing ... There will be no boundary walls are to be built... Now when you look at the price of zest as compared to what Saha and Victory are quoting... it definitely a good bet to hold uptil possession - and let other theories and advantages of Saha and Victory now push rates upwards for zest !
                I personally feel that it is not good to have 3 builders in same property without boundary wall.

Comment

I personally feel that it is not good to have 3 builders in same property without boundary wall.
                  true... but remember yours is the lowest entry ticket

Comment

Today when i visited logix office , most of d ppl present over there were either paying demand or transfer of flat etc etc. For zest.. It seems only zest is havng some movment nw a days. Feels good.. At least kuch to chal raha h. .:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
                      Today when i visited logix office , most of d ppl present over there were either paying demand or transfer of flat etc etc. For zest.. It seems only zest is havng some movment nw a days. Feels good.. At least kuch to chal raha h. .:-)
                      I feel it is due to the fact that investors who entered late (and unluckily couldn't yield much as compared to interest paid) are exiting now to use that money for another good yield project.
                      Last edited August 4 2013, 12:30 AM. Reason: to use money added

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X