Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by r2delhi View Post
    true... but remember yours is the lowest entry ticket
    hmm... Then it is like watching movie in a theatre (not multiplex) and sitting on front row having people sitting in different class with no boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by livelifeking View Post
      hmm... Then it is like watching movie in a theatre (not multiplex) and sitting on front row having people sitting in different class with no boundaries.
      Hahaha... good comparison buddy ... but my bsp login was 2 years back and I picked them up in soft launch itself ... ( so it was really low ).... And that time this logix builder had a good name going for them ... but even me as an investor - i'm not too happy bout the appreciation ( being very honest )....

This probably brought in the slowest return - in terms of value investment till now ... And I was thinking this project was dead uptil last year ...

but now the plan to build-up this plot together with two other builders who are looking to only launch 3 and 4 bhks ( so called luxury flats in Noida )... it is probably the best to have happened for zest !

No doubt in my mind that it will be more beneficial for zest owners than it is for Amadeus or Ace now...

And buddy if the air conditioners in a movie hall are fitted high up in the balcony seats... stall seats ko bhi cold air toh aayegi ... and that's how Zest will benefit ... Your Cheap ticket buy in will give almost the same comfort and return for half the price !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
        Hahaha... good comparison buddy ... but my bsp login was 2 years back and I picked them up in soft launch itself ... ( so it was really low ).... And that time this logix builder had a good name going for them ... but even me as an investor - i'm not too happy bout the appreciation ( being very honest )....

This probably brought in the slowest return - in terms of value investment till now ... And I was thinking this project was dead uptil last year ...

but now the plan to build-up this plot together with two other builders who are looking to only launch 3 and 4 bhks ( so called luxury flats in Noida )... it is probably the best to have happened for zest !

No doubt in my mind that it will be more beneficial for zest owners than it is for Amadeus or Ace now...

And buddy if the air conditioners in a movie hall are fitted high up in the balcony seats... stall seats ko bhi cold air toh aayegi ... and that's how Zest will benefit ... Your Cheap ticket buy in will give almost the same comfort and return for half the price !!!
        Saha and Victory k ane se atleast project to complete ho jayega otherwise project might hv delayed due to financial crunch of Logix. and project would have got ZERO intrest and appriciation .

I guess entry of SAHA and Victory is good for Zest buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
          Saha and Victory k ane se atleast project to complete ho jayega otherwise project might hv delayed due to financial crunch of Logix. and project would have got ZERO intrest and appriciation .

I guess entry of SAHA and Victory is good for Zest buyers.
          How do you know " financial crunch of Logix". Are you member of their management commitee ??

Comment

i agree that entry of saha and victory is most benficary for logix zest customers..just imagine saha buyers buying t 7000 and logix t 3500 clearly they r in same campus so prices will shoot up ..especially once all r ready and builder just move of them...

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
              How do you know " financial crunch of Logix". Are you member of their management commitee ??
              Dil pe mat lo Sharmaje..:-)
              Kisi news ko janne k liye managment mai hona jaruri hai kya?? whoever is posting anything on this forum... must be a management cometee member??
              Why Logix sold their land to other builders?? Why their sec 150 project including others are in clouds??

Comment

what are the current BSP resale rates in Zest for 2BHK? 3400-3500?

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
                  Dil pe mat lo Sharmaje..:-)
                  Kisi news ko janne k liye managment mai hona jaruri hai kya?? whoever is posting anything on this forum... must be a management cometee member??
                  Why Logix sold their land to other builders?? Why their sec 150 project including others are in clouds??
                  You must be able to distinguish between news and rumor. News is something authentic or very close to authenticity. It has some base.

Secondly why Logix sold its land and so ......., these are company strategies. Doesn't mean if someone sells his property or something like this mean that he is under financial crunch. I think your knowledge on understanding business needs a lot of improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                    You must be able to distinguish between news and rumor. News is something authentic or very close to authenticity. It has some base.

Secondly why Logix sold its land and so ......., these are company strategies. Doesn't mean if someone sells his property or something like this mean that he is under financial crunch. I think your knowledge on understanding business needs a lot of improvement.
                    moreover it is quite obvious most of the funding to construction comes from CLP/Booking amount in every project.

Comment

Guys dont sell now and wait till diwali ..you will see Zest prices going up in resale..lot of investors are enetring and expected to enter soon...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X