Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi AnantAustin, as per my discussions with the broker, swimming pool is present in Zest.

I have visited sites in both 137 and 143 and I believe Zest is a good project. Especially, the 3C SEZ is nearby. Even 137 is so near with Advant business park and all.

The layout of Zest appeared so much open to me when compared to Paras Tierra or Logix County.

And I think Zest and Paras Tierra are the only 2 projects in 137 & 143 who are giving 1 BHK's.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulBansalP
    Hi AnantAustin, as per my discussions with the broker, swimming pool is present in Zest.

I have visited sites in both 137 and 143 and I believe Zest is a good project. Especially, the 3C SEZ is nearby. Even 137 is so near with Advant business park and all.

The layout of Zest appeared so much open to me when compared to Paras Tierra or Logix County.

And I think Zest and Paras Tierra are the only 2 projects in 137 & 143 who are giving 1 BHK's.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Para Tierea has no 1 bhk,it has studio apartment in exclusive tower.
    Supertech Eco village too has 1 BHK or studio..
    Shubhkamna too have studio apartment

these projects are in sector-137
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Cookie.

Any idea about the prices in these projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulBansalP
    Thanks Cookie.

Any idea about the prices in these projects ?

no idea about ongoing rates ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Para Tierea has no 1 bhk,it has studio apartment in exclusive tower.
    Supertech Eco village too has 1 BHK or studio..
    Shubhkamna too have studio apartment

these projects are in sector-137

Eco village or Eco city in sec 137??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Eco village or Eco city in sec 137??

arre bhai bhavna ko samjho ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    arre bhai bhavna ko samjho ! :D

Samajh gaya sirjee.. :)

By the way, any idea why certain towers in Zest are being constructed at a faster pace inspite of being in same phase?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear zangoora

those are 1 bhk towers as they were launced at the start
    also rest 2bh towers which had launched earlier are at more advance stage as compared to rest towers.

thanks

Originally Posted by zangoora
    Samajh gaya sirjee.. :)

By the way, any idea why certain towers in Zest are being constructed at a faster pace inspite of being in same phase?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear zangoora

those are 1 bhk towers as they were launced at the start
    also rest 2bh towers which had launched earlier are at more advance stage as compared to rest towers.

thanks

Hello
    Could you update the status of particularly Tower 4 1BHK, I am presently outside NCR.
    I am more concerned to know when the 1st floor installment (40%) will be due.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sharma
    Find attached latest pics of last week for Zest.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Hello
    Could you update the status of particularly Tower 4 1BHK, I am presently outside NCR.
    I am more concerned to know when the 1st floor installment (40%) will be due.
    CommentQuote
  • Punit ji u can see in next 2 months u may hv to complete 40%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear Sharma
    Find attached latest pics of last week for Zest.

Thanks

nice work buddy...seems the work is progressing...
    CommentQuote
  • LB Zest

Good Work Massimo. Thanks

It seems construction work is going on fine speed. I had talk with HDFC guy & he confirmed that HDFC is financing LB Zest. Now there is no issue with this project.

All is well now. I m sure this project shall come up well. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Good Work Massimo. Thanks

It seems construction work is going on fine speed. I had talk with HDFC guy & he confirmed that HDFC is financing LB Zest. Now there is no issue with this project.

All is well now. I m sure this project shall come up well. All the best.

Yeah, everything seems to be going on well...

Its possession is somewhere around mid of 2014 I believe... will it be tower wise possession?

Other than the Global SEZ, any other cmmercial development planned in near vicinity (walking distance from Zest)?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't want to continue with this investment.
    CommentQuote