Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

I dont understand , How come BOP can sell at lower price than builder price in fresh.

If this is the case then everyone should buy from BOP and not from any other broker.

Sid, can you please explain more.

Comment

Sharmaje, they are selling their earlier bought units, they were the underwriter of this project so they bought most of the units at the starting price. I would suggest the buyers to negotiate hard so the BOP price is close to the resale price.

Comment

zest prices have upswing....4300bsp is a new height...after a long time..prices r rising as soon as festival season is coming....

Originally posted by krishv03 View Post
        Rohan - is 4300 all inclusive or only the BSP? Also which floor is this located and facing inner green or outer green?

Comment

If BOP underwrites units then and sells later then also its a resale.

"The underwriting agreement can be considered the contract between a corporation issuing a new securities issue and the underwriting group that has agreed to purchase and then resell the issue for a profit. The purpose of the underwriting agreement is to ensure that all of the players understand their responsibility in the process, thus minimizing potential conflict."

Comment

Dear All,

I have purchased my Unit at BSP of Rs. 3350. Till now i have paid interest of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to bank.

As on on today I am getting BSP of Rs. 3600 only. So effectively, only Rs. 1 Lac [(3600-3350)*990 - 1.5 Lacs) is earned after almost one year. It would have been better, if i had invested my funds in loan 1 % per month. That would hv given me more return then this property.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by cajatinjinda View Post
              Dear All,

I have purchased my Unit at BSP of Rs. 3350. Till now i have paid interest of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to bank.

As on on today I am getting BSP of Rs. 3600 only. So effectively, only Rs. 1 Lac [(3600-3350)*990 - 1.5 Lacs) is earned after almost one year. It would have been better, if i had invested my funds in loan 1 % per month. That would hv given me more return then this property.

Regards

Comment

Yes returns have not been great ie why oppourtunity is there..akhilesh jas se aayein hai ..tab se noida thanda hua hai..no big hikes....

Originally posted by cajatinjinda View Post
                Dear All,

Regards

Comment

By possesion what r the rates you guys expect in zest.....a very optimistics view....

Comment

5500 + extra

Comment

Can someone tell me about loading in this project I own a 1bhk here...thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X