Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

stick to ur price of around 3800-4000sqft ..BOP is sticking to a price of bsp 4400 rs per sqft and has liquidated 50 units in marktes in last one month ..also the parking they are selling is open car parking at 1.5 lakhs..whereas old buyers have paid 1.5 lakhs covered car parking..

Originally posted by Technick View Post
    The offer will remain offer in your dreams..coz rates have touched 4000 sqft bsp

Comment

construction pace really slowed down...for instance as per earlier update 14th floor slab was to be completed for Tower D for September month whereas it has only completed till 12th Floor...nowhere possession in 2014.. it will take minimum 2 years from now..

Comment

The construction of this project started in 2012, possession will be given on or after 2015

Comment

Hi, I am interested to buy a 1BHK unit in this project. Can anyone please suggest if some tower (units) should be avoided?
          Last edited October 9 2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

If you are interested to by then go ahead and dont waste your time else you may miss the bus.

Comment

I am looking to buy can anyone tell me what is current rate going on

Comment

Originally posted by krishv03 View Post
                Yesterday only I had couple of resale offers for 1 BHK for 3400 BSP....Hence there is no good news...

Kisi ne mazak kiya hoga aapkey saath

Comment

Originally posted by amalendu View Post
                  I am looking to buy can anyone tell me what is current rate going on
                  Don't wait for responses , refer to few previous pages and you'll get the fair idea. Also, search on 99acres for zest and see the quoated prices. You should get fair idea.

Comment

Rates really seems to be improving...may be navratras or something...got an offer of 3800 for my unit on 11 floor ....

Comment

Hi Neel ! Welcome to the forum. Seems you are new to iref with 4 posts only

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X