Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

yes he is ryt. and now number of units has been reduced.

Comment

is there any new upadates from Blossom Zest? I visited the site, but according to me they can't give possession of 2BHK flats before Dec. 2014, In fact I have booked in Zest in September, 2011 and BBA was signed in Feb.

Plz reply me if there is any further upadates, in fact indulgence of SAHA Group is also another demerit of this project.
      Last edited October 30 2013, 03:04 PM. Reason: wanted to add something

Comment

Hi,

Is there any Google/facebook/Yahoo group of Zest owners exists. I recently bought a unit in this project(2bhk in A tower) and i want to join owners group to discuss about progress of this project.

Thanks

Comment

pooparveen ! Can you please share at what price(BSP) you got 2 BHK in A tower.

Comment

everybody is waiting for the markets to get hot..zest units still available around 3700 bsp...still too low a price to exit..what say ?

Comment

No signs for market to get hot for Noida as of now. Even Gurgaon reality Market is down.

Comment

Price only looks for quoting, in reality 3700 bsp if available, share details

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                  everybody is waiting for the markets to get hot..zest units still available around 3700 bsp...still too low a price to exit..what say ?

3700 is quite possible for ZEST but for Good units this rate (@3700 BSP) is not realistic. My views may differ with others.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                    pooparveen ! Can you please share at what price(BSP) you got 2 BHK in A tower.
                    I bought it in 4100 bsp with all white deal(5th floor unit). Payment plan is 50:50. I could get lower bsp also but that would be (black) and white deal with not having 50:50 plan. I bought it from end user perspective.

I am expecting possession in Mid of 2015.

Comment

You got a good deal. Congrats ! Don't believe people quoting 3200,3500,3700 bsp. Those are not correct prices.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X