Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by neel01 View Post
    Thanks vas... its good..hope its for studio towers as well...by the way went to logic office and presented them with written application for delayed penalty rohit received it with a note that it will be adjusted in my final demand on possession...since I brought in resale about eight months back its a good news......has anyone yet got latest demand for tower two...the last one I got was on completion of top floor in CLP plan...though I think it will still take more time as it says next demand should be after plaster and brick work......tk
    @neel 3 lifts for studio towers only.
    2BHK have 2 lifts

Comment

Yes it shud be gud project for self living...especially at the price of 3600-3700 bsp......... steal for sure...

Thanks vas... its good..hope its for studio towers as well...by the way went to logic office and presented them with written application for delayed penalty rohit received it with a note that it will be adjusted in my final demand on possession...since I brought in resale about eight months back its a good news......has anyone yet got latest demand for tower two...the last one I got was on completion of top floor in CLP plan...though I think it will still take more time as it says next demand should be after plaster and brick work......tk

Comment

Hi Neel01,

So Logix has given you aknowledgement of of note related to delayed in possession and penalty demand in written?? I am asking it because next month 24 months time is getting complete and hence will be asking for same.. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akv1986 View Post
          Hi Neel01,

So Logix has given you aknowledgement of of note related to delayed in possession and penalty demand in written?? I am asking it because next month 24 months time is getting complete and hence will be asking for same.. Thanks!!
          Hi akv...yes ...that's right....what happened was that I went to their office with a application in writing with two copies(one original and one carbon for receiving)...so they send the applications inside office from reception....rohit kept the original application and send back the carbon one as received with a note that penalty will be adjusted in the last installment before possession ..with his signature and date...so hopefully they will adjust this penalty amount against the sum of the last installment....thanks....tk

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
            Yes it shud be gud project for self living...especially at the price of 3600-3700 bsp......... steal for sure...
            Most definitely it is a good project...bas ab banan dein phataphat... lol

Comment

Hi akv...yes ...that's right....what happened was that I went to their office with a application in writing with two copies(one original and one carbon for receiving)...so they send the applications inside office from reception....rohit kept the original application and send back the carbon one as received with a note that penalty will be adjusted in the last installment before possession ..with his signature and date...so hopefully they will adjust this penalty amount against the sum of the last installment....thanks....tk
              Thanks a lot !!

Comment

I followed a seller lot asking him to offer 3300/- now he is after me to take it below that .... I m not interested, dont want to be bursted with real estate burst, coming way

logix zest 1bhk

Comment

i want 1125 please advice me wat will be the prevailing rate and what will be the total cost os a unit...

Comment

Dear Neel,

You have done the right thing. Can u please share the text of your notice, so that we can also serve the similar notice to Logix.

By the way, after how much time (18 months or 24 months) we can serve this notice on Logix.

You can PM me

Regards
                    Jatin
                    Last edited November 15 2013, 04:04 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by cajatinjinda View Post
                      Dear Neel,

You have done the right thing. Can u please share the text of your notice, so that we can also serve the similar notice to Logix.

By the way, after how much time (18 months or 24 months) we can serve this notice on Logix.

You can PM me

Regards
                      Jatin
                      Jatin bhai its not a notice its a simple application for claiming your delayed penalty...it must be indicated in your bba ..should be around 2 years after signing agreement of first buyer...tk
                      Last edited November 15 2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X