Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by noidainvestr View Post
    No public bank providing loan? Did you mean no govt bank is providing loan? or no bank is providing loan? This is a little strange news for me, is it really true?
    HDFC / ICICI / AXIS have approved the project and disbursing loan....

Public sector banks have not yet tied up for the project...you need to go and submit the project papers and your financial papers to get loan...thats why I said "no public banks providing loan yet (individual approvals could be there but in general it is not approved by public sector banks)". Logix is planning to have a tieup with LIC housing but it is not yet done.

Comment

Originally posted by SurinderG View Post
      Logix zest . i get a call for 3400 rs today ...whats happening to this project ?
      That's very less ...than builder price.......is any issues with the project.

In fresh I got call from 4190 AI

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post

which floor and size?

Comment

in fresh ongoing price is 4650 AI for zest.......for 1BHK ...prices r set to increase as these prices were there for last 3 months

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post

Comment

for Zest there are maximum resale transactions happening in the market . There are max. no. of zest transfer cases which are submitted in logix office

the location of the project is excellent and so the prices will definately rise , especially the studios which are selling like hot cakes. and the price in resale is also increasing

Comment

As per Logix, they're planning to give posession by 2014... of course, the delay is not included.
              1 BHK is supposedly selling like hot cake because of affordability and proximity to IT SEZ...but there are only investors...no end users for 1 BHK...better to hold the investment for next 1-2 year atleast...

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                As per Logix, they're planning to give posession by 2014... of course, the delay is not included.
                1 BHK is supposedly selling like hot cake because of affordability and proximity to IT SEZ...but there are only investors...no end users for 1 BHK...better to hold the investment for next 1-2 year atleast...
                Do you still recommend people to invest in 1BHK even there are already many investors? Which type of flat will be in more demand in future considering ample inventories available on resale 1BHK or 2BHK, I assume people may opt to buy flats than renting it out for a longer period, but will there still be a good demand for 1 or 2BHK flats for rental purpose due to IT Sez or e-way proximity ?

Comment

THERE'S A GROUP OF LOGIX ZEST BUYERS ON FACEBOOK - GROUP NAME IS - Logix Blossom Zest Sec-143 Noida Owners

Comment

Originally posted by sharmapunit3 View Post
                    Do you still recommend people to invest in 1BHK even there are already many investors? Which type of flat will be in more demand in future considering ample inventories available on resale 1BHK or 2BHK, I assume people may opt to buy flats than renting it out for a longer period, but will there still be a good demand for 1 or 2BHK flats for rental purpose due to IT Sez or e-way proximity ?
                    Well, which flat to buy is ones own perspective...so many variables are involved, primary being budget and purpose of investment.

With flats being so expensive, 3 BHK and above are practically out of budget...2 BHK as per me is ideal but on expressway it is around 40 L all inclusive... 1 BHK is around 20-24L...
                    1 BHK is usually rented by singles, who have relatively lesser salary...I dont think they can afford to buy a 1 BHK for 25L now, which will be of no use in future (once they get married and their family expands). So, they'd prefer to rent it always than buy.

MY POV!

Comment

category 1 - I fully agree 1BHK is perfect fit for people for whom budget is constraint ...i feel even the people with loan capcibility of 15 lakhs and cash in hand 5 lakhs shud go for such kind of project ...after 3 years they can sell it and elevate themselves to 2 or 3BHk

Category 2 is who are working in these SEZS r real consumers ....i myself have met few buyers whose wifes have been working there and i personally feel its a race and a discussion point btw their groups to hold a property in these projects of sec 143 ..especially 1bHK

catgeory 3 - medium investors who have capacity to hold 2-3 1BHK units and liquidate one in between, taking loan on rest. after 4 years they r thinking that even if they take 10 lakhs loan on each their emi shud be equal to rent...much better than FD investment ...

category 4 - bachelors r in good nos they r enquiring all for 1/2bhk ..all r my personal experience ..i met people with these thought who r buying this project ....

1BHK generally r expensive but in this project you are getting at same rates of 2BHk and 3 bhk and that too unfurnished which help u in keeping the overall cost low..

Originally posted by sharmapunit3 View Post
                      Last edited August 2 2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X