Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am looking for 2/3 bhk in noida for self use with possession within one year ..someone suggested this project. can anyone advice regarding this project, it's current state and is it worth further looking for details ...

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fromncr
    i am looking for 2/3 bhk in noida for self use with possession within one year ..someone suggested this project. can anyone advice regarding this project, it's current state and is it worth further looking for details ...

thanks

zest will take atleast another 2-3 years for completion... not possible in a year.. you can yourself go and check the site and talk to contractor...
    CommentQuote
  • 2/3 years definitely.
    But it is underpriced now, good buy at 3300
    CommentQuote
  • I got a sms and just talked to seller he can give at 3250 also....so total cost shud be around 19.8 lakhs all incuivse,,,,paying 22-23 lakhs wud emans 10-15% extra for same apartment..

Originally Posted by zangoora
    Itne mein nahin mil raha hai easily bhai... around 22-23 L all inclusive now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    I got a sms and just talked to seller he can give at 3250 also....so total cost shud be around 19.8 lakhs all incuivse,,,,paying 22-23 lakhs wud emans 10-15% extra for same apartment..

Hi dear,

I'm really doubt the price you're getting... present resale rates are higher... is the seller genuine? kuch ghapla toh nahin hai?
    CommentQuote
  • LB zest 143

Friends

Logix has stopped transfers for few days, so confirm before deal in resale, other wise you have to wait after paying advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Friends

Logix has stopped transfers for few days, so confirm before deal in resale, other wise you have to wait after paying advance.

Thanks for the news!

Any reason quoted for this decision?
    CommentQuote
  • No specific reason, but told to wait for few days.
    What my guess is, they are offering fresh booking with No EMI scheme in LB Greens & LB County, to make it workable they have stopped transfers of resale.
    My guess only.
    CommentQuote
    No specific reason, but told to wait for few days.
    What my guess is, they are offering fresh booking with No EMI scheme in LB Greens & LB County, to make it workable they have stopped transfers of resale.
    My guess only.

They are trying to stem the fall in prices. As more and more inventory is available, prices are falling.
    CommentQuote
  • yes prices in resale are hovering in range of 3250-3300 rs per sqft all inclusive deals are less than 20 lakhs....

stopping transfer in btw wont help such policies will do a huge damage to project and comapny reputation....this have been done by few gud builders but ..i personally feel ie only gud when project construction is stpped....if logix ask for payments as construction is going on then actually prices will fall..as huge buyers will panic as transfer opens..and everybody wud like to sell...

i dont think logix team or their management is such a big fool....

Originally Posted by zangoora
    Hi dear,

I'm really doubt the price you're getting... present resale rates are higher... is the seller genuine? kuch ghapla toh nahin hai?
    CommentQuote
  • can you help me Sir to find at 3250 in Zest.
    CommentQuote
  • The price being asked by brokers in resale is around 3300-3400. Hard to get less than this in LB Zest.
    CommentQuote
    The price being asked by brokers in resale is around 3300-3400. Hard to get less than this in LB Zest.

any idea what transfer charges logix is planning to impose in future ?
    (transfer was free before they stopped everything )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    any idea what transfer charges logix is planning to impose in future ?
    (transfer was free before they stopped everything )

My guess Rs 70-100 per sq. ft...
    CommentQuote
  • Who said that Logix is going to imposed transfer charges on first transfer? Any one confirmed?
    Logix is presently not in the state of doing these kind of amendment in market policy as sales are already in mess.
    Fresh Sale or Resale in both cases are beneficial for Logix (or You can say any builder). As well as in fresh booking builder makes profit but in resale buyer has to pay all outstanding payment (Interest also ) along with next due installment. It is a general practice.
    However only most beneficial person in both the cases is broker. His commission is fixed in both cases.
    CommentQuote