Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Hi All,

I had a discussion with Rohit(contact person from Logix) today...... He informed that possession would be given by first quarter of next year.

Best of luck..keep the fingures crossed..

Regards
    Jatin
    Last edited February 20 2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Not possible....it may be true for blossom county...

Comment

1 bhk investment 20 lakh

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
        Bhai

RTM in 20 Lac you can get in Raj Nagar Extension. If not RTM,Zest is good option.
        Hi Cookie,

I am looking for investment in property with 6 lakhs in hand, i found 1bhk costing near 20 lakh fits in budget where i may pay rest in CLIP in another 2-3 years.

I found Zest is amswer to my all needs but, a big but
        i have come to know that
        1)floor to floor hight is 9 feet only
        2) company is out of funds so sold some part of project to other builders

please suggest shall i invest here?

Comment

Originally posted by rsarkar3
          I have a 5th floor corner flat 1 bhk in zest and willing to sell.. let me know if anyone interested.
          hi,
          could u please tell how much will be total cost, how much i need to pa to u now and how much remaining to be paid to builder and when

Comment

Hi All,

I am new to this property market and planning to invest my money in 1BHK(studio appt) in logix zest.
            Because it has great great location advantage and I assume Logix provides decent build quality as well.

As I am taking this flat for just investment purpose so I have doubt that what are the chances of getting it sold-out if I plan to sell it near possession. I have this doubt because it doesn't have typical 1BHK layout and I don't know any family person prefer to live in such studio apartment.

Please help and suggest that if I have a holding capacity of 2 to 3years then it is a good option for investment or not?

Comment

Originally posted by dotnet View Post
              But that is only BSP. The overall could be come out somewhere between 4800-5000 which is not lowest in nOida clearly.
              Hi,

I am getting 4600 AI rates for 1BHK(studio) appt and that too in 50:50 payment plan..

Do you think it is a worth to invest at this rate?

Mihir
              Last edited October 19 2015, 05:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

hi all.....

I have booked a 1 bhk flat in zest on oct 2012....

1.do v have any means to claim for the delay charges as I understood from the previous msgs that logix is not gonna deliver the flats even by the end of 2014?.......

2. The broker had given me a credit note which they promised, will be encashed once I make 40% payment. Now that I have paid out approx 80% , I contacted them to get this encashed but till date nothing transpired in my favour. Later they sent me Form 16 A which shows tax deducted from the promised amount against my PAN. But till date I haven't received the amount and the credit note is still lying with me ENCASHED....Could anyone pls lemme know how can this be tackled?
                Last edited March 16 2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
                  yes floor height has been increased to 17 floor for studio flats , what effect it will have on resale prices . currently resale is around 3600 rs bsp. whether prices will decrease because of floor increase.

pl comment
                  ....my perception is the prices will go up as the newly launched flats/floors will be released to market at a higher price....as the FAR has been increased....moreover the metro extension is definitely gonna boost up the real estate markets there...
                  Last edited March 16 2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cajatinjinda View Post
                    Hi All,

I had a discussion with Rohit(contact person from Logix) today...... He informed that possession would be given by first quarter of next year.

Best of luck..keep the fingures crossed..

Regards
                    Jatin
                    Are you referring to 1 bhk or 2 bhk?....

Comment

Originally posted by realdpk View Post
                      Are you referring to 1 bhk or 2 bhk?....
                      2BHK.......

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X