Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

HI Seniors, All,
    May I seek your opinion. I plan to resell my 1BHK (470 sq ft) & getting a rate of Rs3300 BSP minus Brokerage of Rs 10,000. It seems like will do this transaction by Saturday this week. If anyone knows of any broker who claims to get a better price, pls share details.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi There,
      At last, Logix county buyers were able to get some firm commitments from logix management regarding possession. County has already been delayed like anything. Please go through the link below. Its now time for Blossom greens and zest. In the coming days zest guys also need to follow the same path.

Has anybody put up the demand for delay charges? Without a collective pressure from us these guys are going to take their own sweet time for competion of project, that too at our cost.

Cheers......
      Last edited March 25 2014, 11:05 AM. Reason: removed external broken link

Comment

Yes, we shall do that collectively. I have a unit Greens.

Separately, request Seniors to respond on my earlier query --

I plan to resell my 1BHK (470 sq ft) & getting a rate of Rs3300 BSP minus Brokerage of Rs 10,000. It seems like will do this transaction by Saturday this week. If anyone knows of any broker who claims to get a better price, pls share details.

Comment

will suggest you to hold till elections are over and stable govt. comes , you will get better price for same untill you are in dire need of money . now if u search for some more brokers max u can get MAX 3450 bsp for same if ur unit is lower floor & park facing unit as premium some what also depends upon location of unit .

just my POV.............. THANX

Comment

That was helpful. Waiting for elections might mean another 4-6 months post which you will see some change and that too it might be arnd 100 Rs or so. Somehow I am not convinced about this project anymore. I will keep Logix Greens though.

Comment

I am being offered 470 sq ft Studio for BSP 4290 and of course the addl charges. Some queries

1. Is this a good quote... I find resale studio apartments quoting at lessser prices in various websites

2. Is there an issue with timely completion ?

3. What is the likely rental yield after possession. I may have to opt for a loan af approx 50 % of the cost

Comment

Very high. Resale rate is around 3400 BSP. I am myself selling at that price.

Comment

This is a very good project in terms of locality and even recommended at NDTV profit (property) number of times. The quality of construction by Simplex Infrastructure is far better from various other builders who are executing the works through petty vendors. However Good resale price depends on the unit facing and most importantly the urgency of the seller.

Went to Logix office and was informed that possession shall start from 1st quarter 2015. There is a distant possibility of possession by next year June seeing the parallel activities like brickwork, plaster, plumbing & FF works in progress at the same time. Also informed by Logix representative that they are finalising the orders to agencies for finishing works such as flooring, wood works.

Cheers.......

Comment

Good to see the confidence, but I beg to differ. Per my assessment Zest will not be a good project in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by sachinsikri View Post
                      Good to see the confidence, but I beg to differ. Per my assessment Zest will not be a good project in the future.
                      As per my POV there will always be a significant difference in pricing of 2BHK and studio in Zest. It can be seen today also. These are a lot of distress sellers of studio but a lesser in 2BHK. If there were less no of studio , definitely Zest would have been a good project.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X