Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by SurinderG View Post
    category 1 - I fully agree 1BHK is perfect fit for people for whom budget is constraint ...i feel even the people with loan capcibility of 15 lakhs and cash in hand 5 lakhs shud go for such kind of project ...after 3 years they can sell it and elevate themselves to 2 or 3BHk

Category 2 is who are working in these SEZS r real consumers ....i myself have met few buyers whose wifes have been working there and i personally feel its a race and a discussion point btw their groups to hold a property in these projects of sec 143 ..especially 1bHK

catgeory 3 - medium investors who have capacity to hold 2-3 1BHK units and liquidate one in between, taking loan on rest. after 4 years they r thinking that even if they take 10 lakhs loan on each their emi shud be equal to rent...much better than FD investment ...

category 4 - bachelors r in good nos they r enquiring all for 1/2bhk ..all r my personal experience ..i met people with these thought who r buying this project ....

1BHK generally r expensive but in this project you are getting at same rates of 2BHk and 3 bhk and that too unfurnished which help u in keeping the overall cost low..
    Thank you for very comprehensive replies & I comletely agree with you.

Which flat type do you suggest to invest so that rental income is secured all the time in future? for instant 2BHK 850 sqft in Kosmos (37lacs) or 1BHK 470sqft in Logix Zest (22lacs) which option should give faster payback & good raise in long term, if the investment is made from own pocket ?

I think there can be a good demand for 1BHK in youngsters due to Sez or Institutes around Noida & e-way but family people may prefer to buy 2BHK in re-sale rather than renting it for a longer period due to stagnant property prices after 5,10 or 15 years.

Please share your comments & opinions...

Comment

Punit ji I feel category 3 should be perfect model...if you have example 30 lakhs today ...invest in 3 1BHK units take out one unit by diwali next year and keep 2 units...

Liquidate few inbetween to pay for next installmets on your future unit....Definatey Rentals will be excellent and a noida expressway investment will always grow as per me ..my POV

Also personally selling 1BHK at same price as 2BHk means builder is getting less profit technically ....so one shud never expect 1BHK at such a aggressive price in such a prime location ..
      Last edited August 3 2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Thank you SurinderG, as I want to invest against my future salary income, I could only buy either 1BHK in Zest or 2BHK in Kosmos/Unihomes-3 @37lacs AI

I will most probably choose Zest with expectation to get possession by 2015 begining.

Comment

Do you guys think that opening of Yamuna Expressway will boost the RE prices of Noida Expressway too?? I got to know that FNG which is closer to Zest will join Yamuna Expressway since FNG's Faridabad's plan is scrapped off....

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
            Do you guys think that opening of Yamuna Expressway will boost the RE prices of Noida Expressway too?? I got to know that FNG which is closer to Zest will join Yamuna Expressway since FNG's Faridabad's plan is scrapped off....
            wait for 15 days..u will come to know.Obviously the opening of ye will boost the sector

Comment

With opening of Yamuna Exp way on 9th Aug (3 more days) it is expected to give a spike in Zest rates and futher catalist action due to Diwali coming soon and the expected rate increase by Logix soon.

Comment

No of floors

Guys, can anyone confirm how many floors are in Zest studio builidings?

Comment

18 floors total

Comment

any serious seller of Zest studio, do PM me.

Comment

Guys any idea when the new price will be revised ...and by how much ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X