• Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Do have anyone update on LBZ? Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by Markan View Post
      Do have anyone update on LBZ? Any news?
      hello markan ji .... i am getting lots of calls for Rs 3200-3500 (basic) resale ... anything wrong with the project ? how come people are willing to sell at such low rates ??

Comment

Its was really surprising. I wanted to sell and in touch with one buyer. As I am living in some another state. Buyer went and saw the construction. Today, when I got the feedback, he was saying that project is very congested. There is no green area, there are only constructions of tower. Once people will come to stay than problems will be more.
        And he was saying only brick construction was completed. It will take 12-18 months to completion.

I want to abuse to builder but its social site so I cannot F**k abuse logix builders. They are doing cheating and making money. I think its worst project at expressway.

:-( so friends fingers crossed, dont expect any premium.

Comment

Any impact of recent news of Metro approval on this route which also includes sector - 143..

Comment

I think this is the good news, if it is approved for sec 143.

Originally posted by cajatinjinda View Post
            Any impact of recent news of Metro approval on this route which also includes sector - 143..

Comment

any info about latest demand from logix

Comment

Only info, that we have stucked our money in this project. Not good appreciation till now. Even no buyer in market of Logix Zest. As ceiling is only 9 feet height so thinking, how the person can live there....
                Dont know, what will be happened this LBZ.
                :-(

Comment

Booked 2 BHK 990 sq. ft almost 2 years back ...have to admit now extremely bad decision of mine.
                  Did not do due diligence before buying..went ahead since was referred by extremely influence person of IT commissioner grade of Noida who has bought in Logix County.

Going by current scenario where county was scheduled to be delivered in 2012 and is delayed by 3 years..I doubt even if we get Zest possession by 2016. Rohit from Logix Zest however has informed possession in Sep. 2015.

Comment

logix

Yes Sid Logix projects are delayed . but soothen yourself with the fact that you have taken 2 BR flat in very good location of noida expressway where connectivity is quite good. & where even now metro station is proposed. Now a days its difficult to make entry in these sectors sector 137 & 143.

Even though delivery will be delayed but I think quality will be good. And If metro comes as propsed you will get good appreciation.

Just hope for the best & keep fingers crossed . Thanx

Comment

agree with u rkalia....this is a good project ....nice location....these r difficult times for real estate so ofcourse few problems r there ...but over all i am confident on possession it will be one of the best in 143....
                      Last edited October 20 2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X