Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

BOP underwriter ...

guys can u tell me whats the concept of this BOP underwriting of units in Zest .. wud it mean one wud need to give premium to BOP ?
    they are quoting 3300 bsp

Comment

Which is preferred in Logix.. Blosson Green on Zest?? What are the current rates one can get.. In fresh booking.. (Dont have color money from resale)..
      I think they both share boundries?? Is there a price diff/completion diff in both of them? As I am not in a hurry of possession, i can wait a year longer for possession if I get better rates...

Comment

Hi anantaustin, if u r looking for early possesion then blossom , however prices looks very attractive in zest and r very low t the moment...........

yes 3300 is onging resale price.....

Comment

(I am moving my discussion from another thread about Zest to here, so that we can have all the info on one thread)

I have checked more about Zest. The construction is going on.

Zangoora ji, as per Logix website Zest has studios, even the broker is mentioning them as Studio. The size is 470 sq ft. However, they are not furnished.

The land next to Zest (from backside) is empty. Broker says that it belongs to 3C SEZ. Is it true ? If it is so, does it mean that Zest is going to be the first Apartments from the SEZ ?

What kind of rental can one expect from a studio ?

Comment

Hi Surinder..

I am not looking for early possession..
            I am looking for investment purpose with 2-3 yrs time frame in mind.
            Any idea what price can we get in Greens and in Zest at this moment?

Can you suggest best option on XWay.. (Only fresh bookings as no color money.. )

Originally posted by SurinderG View Post
            Hi anantaustin, if u r looking for early possesion then blossom , however prices looks very attractive in zest and r very low t the moment...........

yes 3300 is onging resale price.....
            Last edited August 18 2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Hi Members...
              Please advice me if my observation is correct or not..
              I do not see mention of Swimming pool in Zest.. its not there in the Master Plan as well..
              Does it mean that this project is without a swimming pool?? It doesn't make sense at all as its a project with Studio's and 2BHK, which means it is catering to young crowd...
              Did someone clarify this with the builder??

PS: I am looking to invest in Zest, and evaluating pros and cons.. can you guys help me with your thoughts on it..

Comment

Hi AnantAustin, as per my discussions with the broker, swimming pool is present in Zest.

I have visited sites in both 137 and 143 and I believe Zest is a good project. Especially, the 3C SEZ is nearby. Even 137 is so near with Advant business park and all.

The layout of Zest appeared so much open to me when compared to Paras Tierra or Logix County.

And I think Zest and Paras Tierra are the only 2 projects in 137 & 143 who are giving 1 BHK's.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulBansalP View Post
                  Hi AnantAustin, as per my discussions with the broker, swimming pool is present in Zest.

I have visited sites in both 137 and 143 and I believe Zest is a good project. Especially, the 3C SEZ is nearby. Even 137 is so near with Advant business park and all.

The layout of Zest appeared so much open to me when compared to Paras Tierra or Logix County.

And I think Zest and Paras Tierra are the only 2 projects in 137 & 143 who are giving 1 BHK's.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
                  Para Tierea has no 1 bhk,it has studio apartment in exclusive tower.
                  Supertech Eco village too has 1 BHK or studio..
                  Shubhkamna too have studio apartment

these projects are in sector-137
                  Thanks

Comment

Thanks Cookie.

Any idea about the prices in these projects ?

Comment

Originally posted by rahulBansalP View Post
                      Thanks Cookie.

Any idea about the prices in these projects ?
                      no idea about ongoing rates ....
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X