Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes it will be a mess ...for trafic ...but defiantely it wud become further price spot..

its just a local bus stand in sec 29 gurgaon ..main one will come in manesar...even now my dear frnd buses r running but they r just parking on roads...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    yes it will be a mess ...for trafic ...but defiantely it wud become further price spot..

its just a local bus stand in sec 29 gurgaon ..main one will come in manesar...even now my dear frnd buses r running but they r just parking on roads...

thats precisely the point... already traffic is in mess...why create a standstill condition... just imagine the plight of commutors if it rains during rush hour, with no signals working!!

For investors, it may be good...not for end users!
    CommentQuote
  • please note that an exclusive group has been been created on facebook for Logix zest owners so that they can discuss the updates, issues or any other topics. Please join if interested- http://www./groups/logixzestowners/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida rising
    please note that an exclusive group has been been created on facebook for Logix zest owners so that they can discuss the updates, issues or any other topics. Please join if interested- http://www./groups/logixzestowners/

is it only or owners or anyone can join who has interest in being a part of healthy discussion?
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer open in Logix Zest for 1 week...Best time to buy for buyers and Best time for sellers to sell..

Transfers will be opened in Dec now after teh festive season and may be by that time transer fee is also applied and prices will be around 3800 rs ..

This week is last best time for buyers to enter this project in 2012......deals available round 3400-3600 in market..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, please note that Zest resale prices have shot up by 100-150 Rs over past 2 weeks, due to upcoming festive season, news that logix will revise prices etc. There isn't much good inventory also in resale market. Resale prices will be around 3700-3800 BSP by Nov/Dec, so please don't sell your units as of now.
    CommentQuote
    Hi all, please note that Zest resale prices have shot up by 100-150 Rs over past 2 weeks, due to upcoming festive season, news that logix will revise prices etc. There isn't much good inventory also in resale market. Resale prices will be around 3700-3800 BSP by Nov/Dec, so please don't sell your units as of now.

you from Logix?
    CommentQuote
    Hi all, please note that Zest resale prices have shot up by 100-150 Rs over past 2 weeks, due to upcoming festive season, news that logix will revise prices etc. There isn't much good inventory also in resale market. Resale prices will be around 3700-3800 BSP by Nov/Dec, so please don't sell your units as of now.

and hw much u r expecting after 1 year???
    it seems the area 143 is attracting people..:)
    CommentQuote
  • yes sec 143 is in big news and afte bigiies like relinace and ATS are planning townships..and these buildes will always come t high rates ..so u can enjoy ur investments in logix, gushal ikebana
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    you from Logix?

No, I'm not from Logix. I have a flat in Zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    and hw much u r expecting after 1 year???
    it seems the area 143 is attracting people..:)

after 1 year, rates will be at least around 5000/sq ft. Rates will rally jump high around end of 2013 as most of the projects in sector 137 and 143 will be nearing completion. Logix county project will be for possession in next 4-6 months.

Noida expressway will be one of the hottest destination ( for residence and for invstmnt) in next 1-2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • speculations and speculations... India shining, dreams galore!
    CommentQuote
    speculations and speculations... India shining, dreams galore!

in the last 1 yr all dreams have come true buddy..
    :)

batao within 1-1.5 yrs people have almost doubled their money in noida real estate.. stuff of dreams :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    in the last 1 yr all dreams have come true buddy..
    :)

batao within 1-1.5 yrs people have almost doubled their money in noida real estate.. stuff of dreams :)

arre sirjee...aap sahi keh rahe ho, but most of junta in Noida are investors...they create hype and rates double...

I just fear when the bubble bursts...what will happen...end users will come when region provides good job opportunities...till then, its more of hype...upar se builder and NA bhi hawa mein projects le aati hain....

Anyway, jab tak hype hai, aish karte hain!
    CommentQuote
    arre sirjee...aap sahi keh rahe ho, but most of junta in Noida are investors...they create hype and rates double...

I just fear when the bubble bursts...what will happen...end users will come when region provides good job opportunities...till then, its more of hype...upar se builder and NA bhi hawa mein projects le aati hain....

Anyway, jab tak hype hai, aish karte hain!

I don't think there's any real estate bubble building up for Noida expressway. Properties rates are still low if we compare with gurgaon. Offices are less as comapred to gurgaon, but Location of this exprsway is excellent as it's connectivity is really good for east, south and north delhi. So even if there aren't much emplyment opportunites in Noida, people working in Delhi will like reside here. Noida is considered as one of best residential options in NCR region due to it's infrastructure and facilties and conectiivity with Delhi. So Noida is not just good for investors, but for end users also.
    CommentQuote