Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by navi2012
    Thanks so much for a quick reply.

have you booked any flat here??

no but planning to book .. yaar if u r looking to book then plz once call up some brokers to find out if rates are revising ?

its a bit confusing as some brokers told me rates are revising from 18th and some others told that its after 3-4 weeks :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    no but planning to book .. yaar if u r looking to book then plz once call up some brokers to find out if rates are revising ?

its a bit confusing as some brokers told me rates are revising from 18th and some others told that its after 3-4 weeks :)

Sure... I will ask the broker before booking this. :D :D

Thanks and keep you updated !!
    CommentQuote
    Sure... I will ask the broker before booking this. :D :D

Thanks and keep you updated !!

I just had a chat with a broker from netambit.. He said there is no news about rate revision in Zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix zest resale rices r still hovering around 3400 ...i think prices will increase when company will increase the prices in fresh....and there is no update on fresh prices...anyway its looks a very good buy t this price.....what do u say guys...

anything on noida expressway around 3500 levels is excellent buy
    CommentQuote
  • rates r revising thats cnfirmed hopefully in 1 st week of nov..Best time to strike deal in Logix zest.....
    CommentQuote
    I just had a chat with a broker from netambit.. He said there is no news about rate revision in Zest.

Thanks friend, so what is the best deal you are getting. I am also interested if something good is available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh2306
    Thanks friend, so what is the best deal you are getting. I am also interested if something good is available.

what is the price you're looking for? Resale is about 3300-3400 now
    CommentQuote
  • rATeS R GnG To revIse sooN,
    mAy bE In 1St WeeK Of nOvEmBeR :)
    sOO hURRY alL iNvESToRs...
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on what could be the revised rates?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book a studio apartment in zest @3350 flexi plan.
    Property guru are requested to suggest.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please advice me if my observation is correct or not..I do not see mention of Swimming pool in Zest.. its not there in the Master Plan as well..Does it mean that this project is without a swimming pool?? It doesn't make sense at all as its a project with Studio's and 2BHK, which means it is catering to young crowd...Did someone clarify this with the builder?? 
    CommentQuote
  • Please note down that there is no swimming pool in zest
    CommentQuote
  • somehow i feel dis is the worst project in sec143...3600 studios is scary in itself, common resources will be overcrowded, no family will prefer to stay even in 2/3/4 bhk units
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceashish
    somehow i feel dis is the worst project in sec143...3600 studios is scary in itself, common resources will be overcrowded, no family will prefer to stay even in 2/3/4 bhk units

bhai aap ki talaash poori ho gayi lagta hai ? ;)
    and i am guessing ur final destination is not ZEST for sure ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • :D
    yes, either ikebana, if i get a good unit below 4k or JM prelaunch, going to finalize tomorrow.
    CommentQuote