Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No sir I dont know the status for tower 4 . I think zest 1 bhk is purely for investment purpose only. and mostly there are investors only in studio appts. I have also purchased in resale one studio for one big investor who has purchased around 20 studios in zest .He was CA by professiion and having office in defence colony. and there are many big investors like this in this project.

u can also expect good rentals in studios . my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that mostly people holding 1BHK in Zest are the investors but over the period of 5-7 years when 2BHK will be out-of reach, young-couples & bachelors will definetely prefer 1BHK in re-sale & due to low availability of 1BHK close to Sez, you may expect a very good demand & premium as well as rentals.

these big investors will disappear within a year as most of them have paid max. 10-20% and when the construction reaches advanced stage, they would prefer to exit to rotate money. Most of them bought 10-20 units during innaugral at low booking amount & re-selling now as the first trf. is free. But to be honest the prices have not escalated much due to slow progress in construction.
    CommentQuote
  • punit or other members which company r around this project whose employees will scout for rental accomodation ....like i know dell..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bhai logon .. zest ka 1bhk kaisa rahega purely for investment purpose .. ?

sirjee

you are like your IREF profile name... trialsurvey....

aur mein bhi RTM ke chakkar mein hoon...

lets wait...once prices go beyond our individual budget, we'll pool in money and buy a 1 BHK... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    sirjee

you are like your IREF profile name... trialsurvey....

aur mein bhi RTM ke chakkar mein hoon...

lets wait...once prices go beyond our budget, we'll pool in money and buy a 1 BHK... :D

hahahaha good one !
    yes half room and half toilet aap le lena .. and baaki half i will take :D

year 2015 -
    NE - Rs 5500 bsp
    Eway - Rs 7500 bsp
    7X - Rs 7700 BSP

yahi hona hai bhai aage ... abhi bhi le lo .. rtm ke chakker mein mat raho
    CommentQuote
  • Great thought ! i fuly agree ...all habiatted pockets around expressways r around 6000 today except noida expressway...
    like dwraik expresway touching 7000, spr touching 9000, mathura raod fbd touching 6500...anothet gud option is bypass fbd means neharpar ...which is also hovering around 3500

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hahahaha good one !
    yes half room and half toilet aap le lena .. and baaki half i will take :D

year 2015 -
    NE - Rs 5500 bsp
    Eway - Rs 7500 bsp
    7X - Rs 7700 BSP

yahi hona hai bhai aage ... abhi bhi le lo .. rtm ke chakker mein mat raho
    CommentQuote
  • Any Govt bank giving loan for Zest? or still, only private players?
    CommentQuote
  • HI seniors,
    I am new member of this community.I have to take advice from you.
    I am thinkinh about buying property in Zest.
    offer got-
    BSP - 3411 psf
    2BHK - 990 sqft
    total cost - 40 lacs.
    i am taking loan of 30 lacs from bank .Is it okay offer and also if it okay with this amount of loan for investment purpose?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sambyme
    HI seniors,
    I am new member of this community.I have to take advice from you.
    I am thinkinh about buying property in Zest.
    offer got-
    BSP - 3411 psf
    2BHK - 990 sqft
    total cost - 40 lacs.
    i am taking loan of 30 lacs from bank .Is it okay offer and also if it okay with this amount of loan for investment purpose?

I dont think it is wise to take 30 L loan for INVESTMENT...had it been for end use, it would have made more sense.

Still you are the best judge...this was my POV...
    CommentQuote
  • Sambyme Ji..... Don't worry about l
    oan.. You will make money before you will ask bank to disbursed 30l
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Sambyme Ji..... Don't worry about l
    oan.. You will make money before you will ask bank to disbursed 30l

It is a buyers market...trust me, they set the rules of the game...plenty of inventory for zest remains unsold.
    After taking loan for 30L, once you get possession in 2014-15, there will be a huge inventory of houses at Ready To Move stage...so rentals for a 2 BHK should be around 8-10K.... this wont even cover up your EMI...
    Hence, taking loan for this does not make sense...though you will own a flat (on paper) worth 50-60 lakhs at that time...
    Had it been for self use, I would have said YES...

Anyway, Choice is yours!
    CommentQuote
  • My equation says ..if you buy zest @3300 today (lets say)..

appreciation ( By possesion in 3 years) is roughly 6000..

after that rental income will be easily 8000-10000 per month for 1 bhk..

so in case any customers take loan of 10 lakhs today then he will easily be able to manage his loan vs rent ..and what ever u r investing u will be able to get it back in next 3 yrs in form of aprpecation ..so its a big FD guys...

One just need to invest for 3 years and then u get ur money back in short and u own a property around sez..and upcoming bustand of Noida....two 1 bhks will give more rental then 1 bhk remebr that ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    My equation says ..if you buy zest @3300 today (lets say).. (disagree....price is more than 3300)

appreciation ( By possesion in 3 years) is roughly 6000.. (agree...this should reach around 6000 mark)

after that rental income will be easily 8000-10000 per month for 1 bhk.. (highly optimistic...1 BHK will be around 6K, 2 BHK around 8-10k)

so in case any customers take loan of 10 lakhs today then he will easily be able to manage his loan vs rent ..and what ever u r investing u will be able to get it back in next 3 yrs in form of aprpecation ..so its a big FD guys... (guy is taking 30L loan and not 10L...EMI will be around 32k per month...even if hea earns 10k as rent, still 20 k per month needs to be paid from pocket)

One just need to invest for 3 years and then u get ur money back in short and u own a property around sez..and upcoming bustand of Noida....two 1 bhks will give more rental then 1 bhk remebr that ....

(SEZ/ metro / bus stand etc is all proposed future...baaki aap log khud hi samajhdaar ho...) plus re-selling is not easy...in 2014-15 lot of inventory at ready to move stage will be available, not only in zest, not only in sec 143, but also in other sectors, plus Noida extn, plus Yamuna expressway...don't expect magic...
    CommentQuote
  • zangoora price in flexi one may get at 3250 and clp one may get t 3350 so i wrote 3300...

secoundly i was talking abut 1 bhk ..so total cost is 20 lakhs and one need to invest half and half on loan so that after 3 yrs emi equals to rent..

note after 3 yrs rent shud defiantely be around 8000-10000 (considering inflation)..2 guys can easily take 1 bhk accomodation on rent and pay 5000 each ...

zangoors also if bustands comes then this area will really require lot of scope of small units 1 /2 bhk ...2 bhk r gus for ppg or rental perspectve ...for family 2 bhk r gud
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    zangoora price in flexi one may get at 3250 and clp one may get t 3350 so i wrote 3300...

secoundly i was talking abut 1 bhk ..so total cost is 20 lakhs and one need to invest half and half on loan so that after 3 yrs emi equals to rent..

note after 3 yrs rent shud defiantely be around 8000-10000 (considering inflation)..2 guys can easily take 1 bhk accomodation on rent and pay 5000 each ...

zangoors also if bustands comes then this area will really require lot of scope of small units 1 /2 bhk ...2 bhk r gus for ppg or rental perspectve ...for family 2 bhk r gud

any facts to support this expectation?

All I could understand is future prediction....bus stand / rental perspective / PGs / inflation adjustment...mere speculation...

People will stay if and only if there are jobs nearby...plenty of jobs to support more than 3-4 lakhs apartments (in Noida expressway / Extension / Yamuna expressway / Greater Noida)...since I dont see so many jobs coming in next 2-3 years, I fear many apartments will stay vacant...so, plenty of options for junta...hence rentals will not be so high initially...

Being optimistic is good, but being realistic can avoid future shocks... for end use, taking high loans is understandable, but just to get some additional 8-10k per month, taking huge loans is kiddish...look before you leap.

Let us end this discussion here as I believe both of us are holding our POV firmly...let time decide the fate of Zest and other apartments...we can only speculate and give our POVs
    CommentQuote