Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    any facts to support this expectation?

All I could understand is future prediction....bus stand / rental perspective / PGs / inflation adjustment...mere speculation...

People will stay if and only if there are jobs nearby...plenty of jobs to support more than 3-4 lakhs apartments (in Noida expressway / Extension / Yamuna expressway / Greater Noida)...since I dont see so many jobs coming in next 2-3 years, I fear many apartments will stay vacant...so, plenty of options for junta...hence rentals will not be so high initially...

Being optimistic is good, but being realistic can avoid future shocks... for end use, taking high loans is understandable, but just to get some additional 8-10k per month, taking huge loans is kiddish...look before you leap.

Let us end this discussion here as I believe both of us are holding our POV firmly...let time decide the fate of Zest and other apartments...we can only speculate and give our POVs

haan bhai at this already bloated price taking loan for investing doesnt seem to make too much sense .. although i feel even with loan one would still be able to achieve at least FD level of appreciation :)
    CommentQuote
  • how many floors for 2 bhk tower ... is it increased from g+19 to g+22
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    would like some seniors to guide me. wanna purchase in logix zest price quoted is 3350 for a 880 sqft. is it worht purchasing from an investment point of view or shd one invest in lotus zing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smiley74
    hi,
    would like some seniors to guide me. wanna purchase in logix zest price quoted is 3350 for a 880 sqft. is it worht purchasing from an investment point of view or shd one invest in lotus zing

I doubt if there is any 880 sq ft size in Logix zest.... it is only 990 and 920 sq ft...
    CommentQuote
  • yes u r right earlier it was 880 and now it is 990
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have heard that they have stopped booking for zest 1 BHK .revising price by 300 .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I also want to know why is it a bad deal even if i take 30l loan as if i pay loan in 7-8 years,my total paid to bank will be around 45l and price of flat will be around 70 after 3 years.so i think it is alos good deal for investment.
    what do you say ppl?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sambyme
    Hi,
    I also want to know why is it a bad deal even if i take 30l loan as if i pay loan in 7-8 years,my total paid to bank will be around 45l and price of flat will be around 70 after 3 years.so i think it is alos good deal for investment.
    what do you say ppl?

yeah yeah... 70L in 3 years, 80 in 4 years, 1 crores in 5 years and 10% rise every 6 months thereafter... :D

And may I dare to ask what is the basis for this increase to 70L? Any data to support this...mind you, the inventory available after 3 years is a vital factor...don't ignore it...plus the inflation / ROI...job scenario etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am using simple example of thane area near mumbai.
    it started 3 years ago when you could get flat in 40-50 lacs but now it is 70-80 lacs in same area ,it does not mean that after 3 years it will be 1.4 lacs. as after some time progression is always less.it is simple economics funda sir.
    for an example china GDP growth is 8-10 % it will be 1-2 % after it becomes power like US as progression will be less because it will be compared with commulative

expressway is good for investment for next 5 years.when it becomes costly , progression will be less .like in mumbai you can see if today price is 15k psft , after 1 -2 years it will be 15-16k Only as it is already developed.
    CommentQuote
  • hi sam,

price revision.... whats the source ..!!
    CommentQuote
  • sector 143 etc are at the price where u can enter and make money ... considering that 137 is around 4500+ ...and within 1.5 km ... that too nearer to SEZ ...u r getting the price of 3400 .. any day its better .....

also there is no residential sector left for fresh launches ... imagine sector 150 is getting rates 3200+ .. so when the inventory is saturated, price of 5000+ can be seen within 2 yrs... same applies for JP and other projects in the same price range
    CommentQuote
  • City guy sir excellent views and correct analysis.sec 143 is going to shine .also excellent builders like logix and gulshan .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    My friend is considering to buy 1 BHK but they have told him to wait till diwali as transfer or even fresh sell is put on hold.
    CommentQuote
  • which broker ..!!
    CommentQuote
  • actually we went through blisstree company which is handling selling Zest units but we did not believe and called logix people they varified it.
    CommentQuote