Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    There is land left on the left side of the road while going to 3C SEZ.
    I understand what you are refering to but I understand its with DLF and meant for SEZ 25 Acres Plots .... what I know...

and btw what happens to the land marked in Sector 144 for ISBT ??? any idea

Comment

Originally posted by Indomura View Post
      I understand what you are refering to but I understand its with DLF and meant for SEZ 25 Acres Plots .... what I know...

and btw what happens to the land marked in Sector 144 for ISBT ??? any idea
      as I know DLF and Unitech land is in sector -144 it falls on right side while going to 3C SEZ from expressway.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        as I know DLF and Unitech land is in sector -144 it falls on right side while going to 3C SEZ from expressway.
        Well but having ISBT in the neighbor will not be a gud idea ... Lot of rush noise and pollution ....

Dont you think it will be a big negative for the Sector on the whole ...

I mean as I have seen the places around ISBT in Delhi etc dont seem tp be good for residential.

Please share you opinions..

Comment

Originally posted by Indomura View Post
          Well but having ISBT in the neighbor will not be a gud idea ... Lot of rush noise and pollution ....

Dont you think it will be a big negative for the Sector on the whole ...

I mean as I have seen the places around ISBT in Delhi etc dont seem tp be good for residential.

Please share you opinions..
          could be if not maintained well . by the way there is an ISBT in sector -34 also. next to Wave City Lol..
          Thanks

Comment

Yes ISBT is also coming in sec 29 gurgaon which is most hottest location of ggn....so it wud be positive factor as sez r around...bus stand improves connectivity ...these r modern busstands so one can expect better...

Originally posted by SurinderG View Post
            BUS STAND IN SECTOR 143 NOIDA announced..

LOOKS THIS WILL BE A PRIME LOCATION...and 1BHK/2BHK would be in huge demand ...

Comment

Yes ISBT is also coming in sec 29 gurgaon which is most hottest location of ggn....so it wud be positive factor as sez r around...bus stand improves connectivity ...these r modern busstands so one can expect better...
              ISBT at Sec 29 in Gurgaon...this would be a stupid thing to do unless they increase the width of connecting roads and their quality.

Where will the buses run once they are out from ISBT... Iffco Chowk or Signature tower...they cannot run to sec-31 exit as the underpass has low height.

Iffco and Signature tower exits are already saturated with traffic...and more buses...gosh NO!

Comment

yes it will be a mess ...for trafic ...but defiantely it wud become further price spot..

its just a local bus stand in sec 29 gurgaon ..main one will come in manesar...even now my dear frnd buses r running but they r just parking on roads...

Comment

yes it will be a mess ...for trafic ...but defiantely it wud become further price spot..

its just a local bus stand in sec 29 gurgaon ..main one will come in manesar...even now my dear frnd buses r running but they r just parking on roads...
                  thats precisely the point... already traffic is in mess...why create a standstill condition... just imagine the plight of commutors if it rains during rush hour, with no signals working!!

For investors, it may be good...not for end users!

Comment

please note that an exclusive group has been been created on facebook for Logix zest owners so that they can discuss the updates, issues or any other topics. Please join if interested- http://www./groups/logixzestowners/

Comment

Originally posted by noida rising View Post
                      please note that an exclusive group has been been created on facebook for Logix zest owners so that they can discuss the updates, issues or any other topics. Please join if interested- http://www./groups/logixzestowners/
                      is it only or owners or anyone can join who has interest in being a part of healthy discussion?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X