Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anybody got the call from logiX to sign the BBA,,,???
    CommentQuote
  • i think all inclsuive price in 1 bhk is 20.8 lakhs....Bsp around 3350..in which parking is 1.5 lakhs not 2.5 lakhs ......only reduce price facility on old units....
    CommentQuote
  • I m looking for a flat in zest..but when i check there website it gives the following proce details
    · BSP INR 3490 per sq. ft.
    · Car parking for 1 BHK 1.5 lakhs, for 2 BHK 2.5 lakhs.
    · Club Membership 1 lakh.
    · Extra charges 390/- per sq ft.
    · PLC from 1-5th floor 100/- per sq ft
    · PLC from 6th to 10th floor 60/- per sq ft.

I m wondering as everyone is saying the flat will be available for 3300 psf..can u pls pm me the broker details.

The other thing i wanted to know is the loading in this project. Pls help
    CommentQuote
  • And what will be the AI price in resale and fresh
    CommentQuote
  • 6% discount for flexi ... 4% + ask the broker give
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, can we discuss anything other than the rates and discount...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishiag
    I m looking for a flat in zest..but when i check there website it gives the following proce details
    · BSP INR 3490 per sq. ft.
    · Car parking for 1 BHK 1.5 lakhs, for 2 BHK 2.5 lakhs.
    · Club Membership 1 lakh.
    · Extra charges 390/- per sq ft.
    · PLC from 1-5th floor 100/- per sq ft
    · PLC from 6th to 10th floor 60/- per sq ft.
    . PLC Green(Inner) Facing Rs.100/=

I m wondering as everyone is saying the flat will be available for 3300 psf..can u pls pm me the broker details.

The other thing i wanted to know is the loading in this project. Pls help

Please call 2-3 broker for getting best price & you can avail around 3300/= in resale + Broker comm. (Rs.15000-20000).
    CommentQuote
  • Dont you think that in 1 BHK, the drawing room size is a bit small...hardly 8' wide... could have been better had Logix imposed lesser loading...

Secondly, since there are around 3600 flats in the society there will be many pressing issues later....major ones being SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE...

Moreover in 1 BHK flats, just 2+1 lifts per tower...of 19 floors with 10 flats per floor...means 2+1 lift per 190 flats...damn crowded...and if one of the lift is under maintenance...you can understand the plight of people staying on higher floors...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Dont you think that in 1 BHK, the drawing room size is a bit small...hardly 8' wide... could have been better had Logix imposed lesser loading...

Secondly, since there are around 3600 flats in the society there will be many pressing issues later....major ones being SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE...

Moreover in 1 BHK flats, just 2+1 lifts per tower...of 19 floors with 10 flats per floor...means 2+1 lift per 190 flats...damn crowded...and if one of the lift is under maintenance...you can understand the plight of people staying on higher floors...

Zangoora Brother
    Size is according to price. Not big or small, this is what we are paying for.

The issues of Security & Maintenance is not as big as we assume as a threat.
    At the end, every one has to abide by rules & regulations set by society (RWA) to enjoy peaceful life whether in Zest or any other society complex.

3 lifts for 190 flats, as you said, are okay. As all the people does'nt travel at same time & moreover if lifts are of good quality & high speed then it is also make traveling time lesser. We can see gurgaon's commercial bldgs & malls for example where thousands of people comes in a day & use lifts.
    Yes, in situation of any sudden break down there could be some problem but this an exceptional case.
    CommentQuote
  • issue of overcrowding taken ... but its cheapest in the vicinity ... decent builder and decent architect .. construction at good pace ... moreover central park for both 2 bhk and 1 bhk looks ok ... investment pov its ok .. personal living ... jaypee is better
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Zangoora Brother
    Size is according to price. Not big or small, this is what we are paying for.

The issues of Security & Maintenance is not as big as we assume as a threat.
    At the end, every one has to abide by rules & regulations set by society (RWA) to enjoy peaceful life whether in Zest or any other society complex.

3 lifts for 190 flats, as you said, are okay. As all the people does'nt travel at same time & moreover if lifts are of good quality & high speed then it is also make traveling time lesser. We can see gurgaon's commercial bldgs & malls for example where thousands of people comes in a day & use lifts.
    Yes, in situation of any sudden break down there could be some problem but this an exceptional case.

dont agree with you...seems you are okay with everything....

what is a negative, is a negative... accept it or not
    CommentQuote
  • Guys dont expect too much ..area is just 470sqft in which common area is included.......can anybody tell me such size appts in a budget of 21 lakh on a decent and upcoming location..

answer wud be a big no...

anyways yes its a big township.....so relax ...yes somebody pointed out in mall thousands of people come and go ....so thats a answer to ur question ..dont think 3 lifts r insufficent .....

Originally Posted by zangoora
    Dont you think that in 1 BHK, the drawing room size is a bit small...hardly 8' wide... could have been better had Logix imposed lesser loading...

CommentQuote
  • Zangoora ji, If RWA maintains well then its not going to be overcrowded and no maintance/security issue. If discipline is not maintained then even in a 100 Acre plot there can be issues.
    BTW which project you suggest in sec143 better than zest
    CommentQuote
  • boss, I am not a broker that I can compare one project to another... it was my POV... you have full right to accept it or ignore...

I believe when there are 10 flats per floor and 19 floors in a building, then 2 normal and 1 service lifts are insufficient...period.

Who gives a better flat in 470 sq ft area is not my prerogative to find out...but loading in zest is high... just see the floor plan and find it out yourself...

We are here to discuss about projects, share and learn from each others experience...not just to discuss the resale and fresh rates and say goody goody stuff...after all, we're not brokers, barring a few, apparently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Zangoora ji, If RWA maintains well then its not going to be overcrowded and no maintance/security issue. If discipline is not maintained then even in a 100 Acre plot there can be issues.
    BTW which project you suggest in sec143 better than zest

agreed zest may be considered for 1bhk, but is there any reason for going for its 2/3/4 BHKs?
    I have noticed whenever we discuss zest, we discuss abt only studio apartments, y no one talks abt 2/3/4 BHKs? People who r looking in sec143 would be interested to know abt those too.
    CommentQuote