Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay



Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
Reply
1821 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • for 1 bhk zest is a good option,location wise its also good
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dceashish & Zangoora

    All are welcome to discuss anything regarding project. Whether 1 bhk/2 bhk/3bhk.
    Negative & Positives of any thing depends upon person to person POV.
    What will be the impact of so much inventory of 1 bhk, or whole Zest only time will tell.
    Those who have invested their money or thinking to invest in Zest may are not less intelligent than those who invested in any other similar projects.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • seems there is no flaw in zest!! perfecto!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    seems there is no flaw in zest!! perfecto!


    Yes there are so many.

    But please tell me one of project 3300 or 3500 or 4000 which have No Flaws.
    You have explored so many projects (I assume) & may know one which is excellent, according to you.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Yes there are so many.

    But please tell me one of project 3300 or 3500 or 4000 which have No Flaws.
    You have explored so many projects (I assume) & may know one which is excellent, according to you.
    Regards

    Flaws as per me could be many...its an individual perspective...for Zest, I have already quoted in previous posts....lesser lifts / high loading / many flats, so security and maintenance could be an issue if mismanaged by RWA.

    Other projects...well, I better keep my mouth shut...this is Zest thread, so lets stick to this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Flaws as per me could be many...its an individual perspective...for Zest, I have already quoted in previous posts....lesser lifts / high loading / many flats, so security and maintenance could be an issue if mismanaged by RWA.

    Other projects...well, I better keep my mouth shut...this is Zest thread, so lets stick to this.


    Zangoora Ji

    It looks that you are very much sure about above.
    But as i wrote earlier, every one who wants to live (End User) peacefully & like to enjoy community facilities (Club, Parking, Park, Lifts & Security etc.) have to follow rules. If someone not, he & his family, too suffer with others.
    Crowd can be managed perfectly by disciplined way.

    RWAs & Management agencies are doing it in so many bigger societies of Gurgaon & Dwarka.
    ------------------------------
    Life is good. Be positive.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Zangoora Ji

    It looks that you are very much sure about above.
    But as i wrote earlier, every one who wants to live (End User) peacefully & like to enjoy community facilities (Club, Parking, Park, Lifts & Security etc.) have to follow rules. If someone not, he & his family, too suffer with others.
    Crowd can be managed perfectly by disciplined way.

    RWAs & Management agencies are doing it in so many bigger societies of Gurgaon & Dwarka.
    ------------------------------
    Life is good. Be positive.

    Regards

    its debatable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    its debatable


    Any special reason for debate? Good or Not good, is a personal choice, how could it be proved through debate?
    We are here for what?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Any special reason for debate? Good or Not good, is a personal choice, how could it be proved through debate?
    We are here for what?
    Regards

    Flaws / Negatives are personal perspectives....

    bad for me could be okay for you and vice versa...

    I agree Zest is good for investment....but never for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Flaws / Negatives are personal perspectives....

    bad for me could be okay for you and vice versa...

    I agree Zest is good for investment....but never for end use.

    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi

    So here you are.

    Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

    Regards
    see earlier posts
    see earlier posts
    see earlier posts
    see earlier posts
    see earlier posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Yes there are so many.

    But please tell me one of project 3300 or 3500 or 4000 which have No Flaws.
    You have explored so many projects (I assume) & may know one which is excellent, according to you.
    Regards


    the thing is ANGOOR KHATTE HAIN... :)..JUST RELAX AND LET PEOPLE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROJECT BECOZ THEY ARE CRITICS JO JOOTE MARTE HAIN PROJECT PE AUR KHUD CHAPPAL PEHAN KE AATE HAIN SCREENING PE..LOL ..
    CommentQuote
  • Zangoora luks to be negative for this project ..i dont understand that if one is not convinced abut the project or negative ..then why dont they leave the thread and keep on debating ..

    generally if i feel some project is not gud then i leave that thread it..

    isnt this with all ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Zangoora luks to be negative for this project ..i dont understand that if one is not convinced abut the project or negative ..then why dont they leave the thread and keep on debating ..

    generally if i feel some project is not gud then i leave that thread it..

    isnt this with all ?


    not exactly, IREF has become like FB for a lot of ppl...u kind of follow most posts looking either to gain RE knowledge or share ur knowledge and when you see a broker or investor trying to upsell the project by misguiding new buyers, then u would and should bring out the facts of the project...zangoora is challenging zest investors/brokers with some facts and i m yet to read a fact based reply to his posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceashish
    not exactly, IREF has become like FB for a lot of ppl...u kind of follow most posts looking either to gain RE knowledge or share ur knowledge and when you see a broker or investor trying to upsell the project by misguiding new buyers, then u would and should bring out the facts of the project...zangoora is challenging zest investors/brokers with some facts and i m yet to read a fact based reply to his posts.


    How can assumptions or doubts become facts. Is the project completed?
    My dear Zangoora has giving thoughts to doubts only. His predicting his doubts only & I m trying to clear that doubts are only doubts till the project will take final shape.
    And above all if some one nor an Investor neither a broker of a project then why he is so keen on bringing out so called negatives & flaws of a particular project only.

    Regards
    --------------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive:)
    CommentQuote