Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yeh kya feedback hui .........3 lifts ..do u think they r unsufficent ...i m frm real estate indutry ...pls check how mny lifts r sufficent for how mny footfalls
    CommentQuote
  • I raised a point...my POV...

You replied....your choice....your POV

I leave the thread or not...my wish.

I feel zest is good for investment...period. But whosoever lives there, will face these problems...and this is my opinion. You may differ...your choice...
    CommentQuote
  • I reiterate...

Negatives as per me:-

1. High loading...out of 470 sq ft for 1 BHK, carpet area is hardly 350 sq ft. Loading of around 35%...which is high. Junta pays extra bsp for 120 sq ft.
    2. Bad floor plan (drawing room is 7'9" wide)...dont say this is the best one can get for this price...one can always demand for lesser loading which could have led to better floor plan.
    3. Very High Density...and hence I have my doubts on efficiency of lifts and maintenance...if you think 2 lifts (plus a service lift) is a good number for 190 flats, I salute your patience.
    4. Not a negative, but would have preferred if any Govt bank finances this project...heard rumors of BoB and LIC financing it, but Logix confirmed, these banks are not disbursing now.

Good Points:
    1. Logix is an old player,many projects delivered in commercial, so stable..can depend with hard earned money.
    2. Excellent location...which will eventually benefit investors...end user will always see rental rates increasing...expect around 6-8K initially...not more.
    3. Construction going on at good pace, so presume it will have a minimal delay...
    CommentQuote
  • Brother Zangoora
    You cant prove right thing wrong or wrong thing right by repeating the same lines again & again.
    Let the project come at advance stage, we all will see. You might be right BUT
    we have to wait till then.

Regards
    -------------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive :)
    CommentQuote
  • This project will come out in good shape because of its location advantage...... yes there is delay in construction work and WIP is very slow
    CommentQuote
  • zest will become ultimate heaven for janta flats like atmosphere, moreover when bus adda will come it will be bad for living in future :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasmalh847
    zest will become ultimate heaven for janta flats like atmosphere, moreover when bus adda will come it will be bad for living in future :D

lets see...atleast rentals will be good ...
    bus adda aa raha h..to ande ki redi waale to lenge nahi logix...hehe...

agar kisi ko ye thread pasand nhi h to leave this thread...apni rai dene logg aa jate h...saali free advice ..
    CommentQuote
  • I have got loan disbursed from BOB noida branch for zest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    I have got loan disbursed from BOB noida branch for zest

Great.
    Congratulations Rk.
    Some people on this thread never loose a chance to criticize this project. Now what will they say?
    Is this (Disbursement from govt sector bank) positive sign?

Regards
    ---------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive:)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sir I got loan disbursed. It's one of the excellent project for investment. Always look at positive side that we have got good opportunity for investment. Thanks to almighty for same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Great.
    Congratulations Rk.
    Some people on this thread never loose a chance to criticize this project. Now what will they say?
    Is this (Disbursement from govt sector bank) positive sign?

Regards
    ---------------------------

Well, some people cannot digest facts...they just live in self created bliss...everything is okay...goody goody...open your eyes wide and notice the other side as well... zest is good but could be better...

Good to know RK got loan through BoB...congrats for the same...indeed a positive sign for Zest...which branch, could you please tell...my friend too wishes to approach a sarkari bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Well, some people cannot digest facts...they just live in self created bliss...everything is okay...goody goody...open your eyes wide and notice the other side as well... zest is good but could be better...

Good to know RK got loan through BoB...congrats for the same...indeed a positive sign for Zest...which branch, could you please tell...my friend too wishes to approach a sarkari bank.

Zest is Good?
    Then why to worry?
    Why to see other side of wall? What the fun it will give?
    While sitting on one side giving joy. Future is unpredictable. Grow up & leave worrying about project & Investors. No body will make claims to you be sure about this.
    Regards
    -------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • bkbansal r u selling flat in zest ...which size ?...
    CommentQuote
  • logix zest

I got loan disbursed through BOB sector 29 branch which is in sector 29 Noida in Ganga shopping complex. Just next to the branch is BOB retail loan factory which actually sanctions the loan and then transfers the file to the branch where u require the disburement. U can meet Mr. Ajay devgan who is the mamager of retail loan factory.

The BOB is very friendly. their executive collects the file from ur house and sanctioned the loan in one week with zero processing fees . excellent response from govt. bank. '

I HAve dealt with HDFC also . but the response of BOB is superb. they are sanctioning for all logix including logix greens also . so anybody can contect them.
    CommentQuote
  • what rateu got the loan at.....can u share the bob agents phone no pls
    CommentQuote