Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

I believe, promotional schemes like 50% off on car parking / 60-40% schemes etc will work better for fresh sales of zest than forcefully suspending resale transfer...

It leads to bad mouthing of project and builder too, eventually giving an edge to competitors...one should compete ethically, which unfortunately, it not happening...

Comment

Originally posted by Amit99052
      Hi Friends,

I have bought 1 BHK in resale in logix zest in March 2012 (CLP) Plan. It’s in tower 1 (10th floor) corner and park facing. I have paid Rs. 3200 psf.

Now due to some reasons I need to relocate from delhi and I want to dispose of this flat. Want to know what price I can expect (40% paid) and what would be the transfer charges as it will be second transfer. Also who needs to pay this transfer charges buyer...or seller... or it depends upon negotiations... please help!!
      Since this is second transfer, Logix will charge for it...not sure, but it could be around Rs 100-120 psf...of course buyer will pay it eventually as you are going to include it in selling price

otherwise this depends on negotiations...could be done 50-50 also...

One more imp factor is whether you have taken home loan or not as once bank too comes in picture, it takes more time and paperwork

Comment

I believe, 2nd transfer is chargeable Rs.75/= PSF. One Can check with Logix for confirmation.

Comment

to senior members/other knowledgeable guys,

Many people are dissuading me from buying logix zest, saying they have some 'issue' going on with authority. Is this the May 2012 NA matter? If yes, then is the matter settled now? Is logix in any kind of trouble?
          Any input would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by prsharma76 View Post

Many people are dissuading me from buying logix zest, saying they have some 'issue' going on with authority. Is this the May 2012 NA matter? If yes, then is the matter settled now? Is logix in any kind of trouble?
            I believe this is the same May 2012 NA matter. Also ask those people, if they have any documentory proof for that or they r just spreading the rumour.
            Regards

Comment

Hi All,

I have got the demand from logix and last day is 06-oct-2012 in a demand letter for submit the DD. This will be the last date to submit amount or there will be any grace period to submit DD.

Thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Markan View Post
                Hi All,

I have got the demand from logix and last day is 06-oct-2012 in a demand letter for submit the DD. This will be the last date to submit amount or there will be any grace period to submit DD.

Thnx in advance
                There's a grace period of 15 days ( this includes cheque claring period of 2-3 working days ). AFter due date there's interest you have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by prsharma76 View Post

Each and every project ( especially in Noida ) goes through some dispute or another in construction stages. But it gets resolved eventually. It can lead to some delay in possession, that's it ...( which in a way is good investors,as prices keep on increasing and payment demand doesn't come in that fast) But project is always completed by a builder. I have not heard of a single case where a project was scrapped because of a discpute ( until unless it's a very low grade builder) . So no worries for Zest ...
                  Anyways , there isn't any dispute with this project

Comment

Originally posted by Amit99052
                    Hi Friends,

I have bought 1 BHK in resale in logix zest in March 2012 (CLP) Plan. It’s in tower 1 (10th floor) corner and park facing. I have paid Rs. 3200 psf.

Now due to some reasons I need to relocate from delhi and I want to dispose of this flat. Want to know what price I can expect (40% paid) and what would be the transfer charges as it will be second transfer. Also who needs to pay this transfer charges buyer...or seller... or it depends upon negotiations... please help!!
                    Hi Amit, Resale BSP is around 3500-3600/ sq ft. For the transfer charges you'll have to add them in the selling price and negotiate with the buyer. You shd be able to convince buyer to pay atleast 50% of transfer chrges.

Comment

addressed to senior members in the forum -

I'm looking for a 2BHK (budget 40-45 lacs all inclusive) in the expressway, Sector 7x and Sector 11x areas. I'd be taking a home loan for that and do not have the cash to buy a resale with premium component in black. Looked around and found these options -

1. logix zest - 990 sft - Rs. 4,500 psf (all inclusive) from builder (PLC excluded) = 44.55 lacs. Broker discount = Rs. 70K to 1 lac

2. logix greens - 990 sft - Rs. 4,100 psf (all inclusive). but this one is in resale and I'd have to churn out around 6 lacs in cash. Have asked the broker to find something without the black component but have not got any response

3. Lotus Zing - 915 sft - Total cost will be=4750+125+50*915= 45,06375+45sq-ft transfer charges. This is on resale (6th floor, garden facing), but the seller is willing to make an all white transaction.

Please suggest what should be done. I have an inclination towards Greens, but for the black component.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X