Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • resale rates after six months depends upon construction status of zest and also if sector 137 gets possession it will also effect resale rates of sector 143. gulshan ikebana just next project is seeing very good appreciation so zest will also see good appreciation.

reg Lease out options by logix no idea. at all
    CommentQuote
  • in 6 months rates shud touc 4000rs per sqft ..new aunches r expected around 5000-6000 now...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear SG Delhi.... Why you don't want to listen Zangoora. I also have a flat at Zest but interested to hear all negatives and positives... I feel strange that you are against views of other people and don't even want to discuss them on a forum. To bring all facts to one platform is the purpose of a forum. In this way we all will gain knowledge. Please understand and thanks Zangoora for your analysis and I welcome more valuable points about Zest from your side.
    SG Delhi... It seems you are interested in knowing future prices only... Believe that has no point.. About appreciation only time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • friends..please help and suggest | Studio

Friends...I am getting deal for 3300/- + 100 PlC for lower floor + 100/- Plc for Park facing view + 390 (extra charges) + Parking 2.5L..for Studio Apt. 470 sqft.

Total it costing me 21 Lac Rs..Is it a good deal ?? Please suggest should I go for it ?

Horizon : 3 years with half cash, half loan
    CommentQuote
  • Well i hve been following this forum for quite a while now...evryday smeone or the other sharing smething new...its nice to get updated on whtevr is thr on offer b it ngative or positive...since i dnt know ny other source on how to keep a tab on wht is happening vth the investment tht i made...i think this is the best forum and it really helped me a lot in makin wise decisions....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Friends...I am getting deal for 3300/- + 100 PlC for lower floor + 100/- Plc for Park facing view + 390 (extra charges) + Parking 2.5L..for Studio Apt. 470 sqft.

Total it costing me 21 Lac Rs..Is it a good deal ?? Please suggest should I go for it ?

One of my colleague booked with 3420 BSP in flexi. It is indeed a good deal. BTW is it in fresh or resale and also what is the payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Dear SG Delhi.... Why you don't want to listen Zangoora. I also have a flat at Zest but interested to hear all negatives and positives... I feel strange that you are against views of other people and don't even want to discuss them on a forum. To bring all facts to one platform is the purpose of a forum. In this way we all will gain knowledge. Please understand and thanks Zangoora for your analysis and I welcome more valuable points about Zest from your side.
    SG Delhi... It seems you are interested in knowing future prices only... Believe that has no point.. About appreciation only time will tell.

Thanks for your patient listening...I was just putting my POV...and yes, I do not own a flat in zest, or anywhere...am waiting for some good RTM deal.

Zest is good for investment, but whosoever stays there will feel the pinch of those points which i listed above...another my POV....you can ignore...

Still, I believe that negatives if known, will help us evolve as a customer and will help us getting a better deal for ourselves or our friends...

Once again, thanks for reading the posts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan

It is a decent deal...a few days back parking had rs 1 lakh off....it was on sale for rs 1.5L....

Just visit the website and see how much you need to pay within 1-2 months against the tower in which you're booking your flat...

If you'r not in a hurry, choose a tower where construction work is in starting phase...so that you pay less now...
    CommentQuote
  • resale ???.............or fresh ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Thanks for your patient listening...I was just putting my POV...and yes, I do not own a flat in zest, or anywhere...am waiting for some good RTM deal.

Zest is good for investment, but whosoever stays there will feel the pinch of those points which i listed above...another my POV....you can ignore...

Still, I believe that negatives if known, will help us evolve as a customer and will help us getting a better deal for ourselves or our friends...

Once again, thanks for reading the posts...

I AM NOT AGAINST U, I WAS SUPPORTING U FOR UR FAIR POINT OF ANALYZING RATHER THAN ONLY GOING AFTER RATES

I mean to say that we should discuss positive and negatives of the project.

As for zest, i completely agree with ur POV. Plus, my view if Bus adda and metro stuff come then it will be impossible for end user to stay in one room zest. Rest let's see, how sector 143 shapes up. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasmalh847
    I AM NOT AGAINST U, I WAS SUPPORTING U FOR UR FAIR POINT OF ANALYZING RATHER THAN ONLY GOING AFTER RATES

I mean to say that we should discuss positive and negatives of the project.

As for zest, i completely agree with ur POV. Plus, my view if Bus adda and metro stuff come then it will be impossible for end user to stay in one room zest. Rest let's see, how sector 143 shapes up. ;)

Thanks Prasmalh847...you are right, we should discuss the + and -ves of the project rather than discussing rates/ sale / resale... brokers are there to take care of this aspect (unless one is a broker himself... :D)

I agree Bus adda will add to the mess...bhasad mach jayegi... though Metro station nearby will be a boon...my POV...

1BHK is anyway for single accommodation...family cannot stay there unless they are not able to afford more rent.
    CommentQuote
  • construction update with slow progress in some towers...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update SHARMAPUNIT3...
    CommentQuote
  • ISBT & Metro shall be beneficial for all.
    Surely they are not coming in front of Zest 's gate.
    Is the work started for any one of these two? Any confirmation of land marked for ISBT in sector 143/ 143B or 144.
    Please update with references.

Regards
    ----------------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive:)
    CommentQuote
  • Zest is good for Investment........ Right.
    End use or pure investment, one who has invested his money in any of project should take care of it.

Regards
    ----------------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive:)
    CommentQuote