Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i want to book a flat...can somebody give me the details of logix zest..........
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any 1BHKs available preferably in Tower-4?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh2306
    Are there any 1BHKs available preferably in Tower-4?

yeah unsold inventory is huge...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Zest is good for Investment........ Right.
    End use or pure investment, one who has invested his money in any of project should take care of it.

Regards
    ----------------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive:)

Any news on rate revision????
    next rates??? when
    CommentQuote
  • SG Delhi... Seems you are very possessive about zest and don't want to listen a single negative about it.... Bhai negative nahin sunoge toh next good investment kaise karoge .... Be brave
    CommentQuote
  • sad new about 7x and 11x sectors regarding the stay order ... hope e-way and zest get the benefit ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    SG Delhi... Seems you are very possessive about zest and don't want to listen a single negative about it.... Bhai negative nahin sunoge toh next good investment kaise karoge .... Be brave

No Brother
    I m not possessive about anything. I am practical. I never do gossips for things which are unpredictable or beyond control.
    I tried to bring out Good out of Bad, while some others are opposite to this.
    I am an investor like so many others here, so i am on this forum.
    I am not a time passer for giving so called "FREE GYAN". Only mature, practical & honest opinion are my likings.

Regards
    ----------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive:)
    CommentQuote
  • is it right resale rates shud be around 3400 ...any idea ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    is it right resale rates shud be around 3400 ...any idea ...

It should not be more than 3300. If someone is selling for less please let me know I want to buy a 1 BR preferabealy in Tower-4, 9, 10.
    CommentQuote
  • resales rates r roughly 3400 - 3500 on websites like.......
    CommentQuote
  • RESALE RATES ARE #$%^&%$%#$!

BSP IS #$^*(&

SEC-143 IS HEAVEN....IT HAS !#$#%^&%% AND $#%^&$ WILL COME UP IN NEXT 2-3 YEARS....

WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THESE TOPICS ONLY??

We MUST share our experience about our interaction with the builder who is making this, the safety features of the project, what could have been done better, how to tackle future problems like water (by rain water harvesting), maintenance, security, parking woes...the list is endless.

I know no one is interested as mostly junta is an investor here...they just want their money to multiply...irrespective of the condition / problems...just money...thats why we're discussing only resale rates and praising sec-143...no one wants to even talk about potential issues...

Be an optimist...have faith in your investment...you have made a decision after so much of prudence...believe in it. But when someone speaks something negative about the investment or tells the 'other' side of it...sparks fly! Thats kiddish...listen with an open mind and introspect.

End of the day, every one of us want our investment to be safe and grow. PERIOD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    RESALE RATES ARE #$%^&%$%#$!

BSP IS #$^*(&

SEC-143 IS HEAVEN....IT HAS !#$#%^&%% AND $#%^&$ WILL COME UP IN NEXT 2-3 YEARS....

WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THESE TOPICS ONLY??

We MUST share our experience about our interaction with the builder who is making this, the safety features of the project, what could have been done better, how to tackle future problems like water (by rain water harvesting), maintenance, security, parking woes...the list is endless.

I know no one is interested as mostly junta is an investor here...they just want their money to multiply...irrespective of the condition / problems...just money...thats why we're discussing only resale rates and praising sec-143...no one wants to even talk about potential issues...

Be an optimist...have faith in your investment...you have made a decision after so much of prudence...believe in it. But when someone speaks something negative about the investment or tells the 'other' side of it...sparks fly! Thats kiddish...listen with an open mind and introspect.

End of the day, every one of us want our investment to be safe and grow. PERIOD.

I agree Jangoora bhai, but I am a potential buyer and rates are important for me. once I buy I can talk about all these other points :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh2306
    I agree Jangoora bhai, but I am a potential buyer and rates are important for me. once I buy I can talk about all these other points :)

I agree with you Rakesh...rates are important...even I want to buy something soon...

But rates aren't the only deciding factor...whats the point of buying cheap if other parameters like location / builder / floor plan / quality of construction / security etc. is not up to my satisfaction..I am not saying that zest has these problems, but we must discuss and be sure of it before pumping in our hard earned money.

IREF provides all of us a great platform to share and discuss these aspects as well...seems we are not using it to its fullest potential. An aware buyer will always PUSH the builder to provide a better dwelling and be accountable.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets list down problems that zest has as compared to its neighbor projects.

1. ??
    2. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Lets list down problems that zest has as compared to its neighbor projects.

1. ??
    2. ??

Presently Zest has its elder brother as neighbour...Logix Blossom Greens....

Seem my previous posts regarding potential problems...add to the list if you wish to...
    CommentQuote