Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay



Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
Reply
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Zangoora
    What's the problem with having elder brother blossom green as its neighbour
    CommentQuote
  • are the transfers open in zest .... if so what rates ??.... are the rates revising for fresh !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Dear Zangoora
    What's the problem with having elder brother blossom green as its neighbour

    just that you cannot compare the two on following parameters
    1. Builder reputation
    2. Quality
    3. Location advantage (since they are next to each other)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    just that you cannot compare the two on following parameters
    1. Builder reputation
    2. Quality
    3. Location advantage (since they are next to each other)



    Zangoora... Are these really issues.. you are not clear ... So till now I don't find any major issue in zest as compared to its neighbouring projects.
    Guys till now no bad point in zest. Regarding good points there are many that we'll discuss after discussion on issues in zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Zangoora... Are these really issues.. you are not clear ... So till now I don't find any major issue in zest as compared to its neighbouring projects.
    Guys till now no bad point in zest. Regarding good points there are many that we'll discuss after discussion on issues in zest.

    these are not issue sharmaje... but these points cannot be compared wrt Blossoms Greens...baat ko samjho yaar...both are from Logixx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    these are not issue sharmaje... but these points cannot be compared wrt Blossoms Greens...baat ko samjho yaar...both are from Logixx


    Point is that Zest is in no respect better than Blossom Greens, so its price is always going to be limited by Greens.
    CommentQuote
  • any news about the revision of zest price,,,,???
    i'm asking this becoz my friends wants to exit from this project..so if anyone can tell whether one can exit or wait for sometime :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceashish
    Point is that Zest is in no respect better than Blossom Greens, so its price is always going to be limited by Greens.

    In addition to this there are other points wrt zest and LBG

    1. LBG construction wise is far ahead...hence, has a higher bsp. Zest is cheaper, hence affordable.
    2. Zest is denser since it has more 1 BHK apartments.

    Let Logix's LBC be ready for possession in sec-137, we'll get to know how is the construction quality and manitenance (by builder for 1 yr)...

    Hope and wish LBG and zest turn out to be good investments...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    any news about the revision of zest price,,,,???
    i'm asking this becoz my friends wants to exit from this project..so if anyone can tell whether one can exit or wait for sometime :)


    Any serious investor/buyer on this.....??????
    CommentQuote
  • difficult to find a buyer so easily...resale hovers around 3300-3400 levels...

    Once Logix jacks up the price, resale will also increase...atleast on paper...


    But jacking up the price may not necessarily help the project...however, if banks decrease ROI, it may help sales...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    difficult to find a buyer so easily...resale hovers around 3300-3400 levels...

    Once Logix jacks up the price, resale will also increase...atleast on paper...


    But jacking up the price may not necessarily help the project...however, if banks decrease ROI, it may help sales...


    Zangoora ji ! In one of your posts I read that you don't own a flat in zest
    then how come you are not able to find a buyer in zest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Zangoora ji ! In one of your posts I read that you don't own a flat in zest
    then how come you are not able to find a buyer in zest

    buddy, it was a generic statement...there are no buyers...in general

    I dont a flat in zest.
    CommentQuote
  • I really dint understand why there are so many towers of 1bhk in logix zest? Its in SEZ but where are the companies?
    I am confused about investing for 1 bhk in Zest
    CommentQuote
  • Although Zest is having big no.s of 1 BHK Flats, but as well as you (Vihan) are asking, project will take about 2 more years to be completed.
    The land allotted for SEZ & to IT Co.s are planning to shift their offices (Read Noida Expressway Threads) in coming months. In fact they are waiting for Infrastructure & connectivity of roads to be fully developed.
    AND all this will take 2-3 years. If you are interested in sector 143 then it is right time to invest.
    BTW Logix may going to impose fee for second transfer from monday onward by Rs. 75-100 PSFT.

    Regards
    --------------------------
    Life is Good, Think Positive
    CommentQuote
  • is zest a gud investment..wht r the positives
    CommentQuote