Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

hifm delhi aapp tou bahut deewane lagte hho zest ke...

its a gud investment no doubt abut it...

Comment

whats the progress in zest...anyone visited the site recently?

Comment

any idea on new prices...

Comment

construction going on well . received demand letter on casting of 4th floor in SAT-2 tower (thats the studio tower ) and due date is 11th nov. now most of the towers casting for 4th floor has been achieved. yes Sudash ji 2bhk option in zest is also very good . the floor plan is good . RATES are expected to raise in 1st week of nov. I think transfers are closed in zest now a days .

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
            construction going on well . received demand letter on casting of 4th floor in SAT-2 tower (thats the studio tower ) and due date is 11th nov. now most of the towers casting for 4th floor has been achieved. yes Sudash ji 2bhk option in zest is also very good . the floor plan is good . RATES are expected to raise in 1st week of nov. I think transfers are closed in zest now a days .
            Dear RKalia, do you also know the status of Tower-4, I believe the construction was stuck at first floor in last 2 months, not sure if there was some good progress in October month. The next installment is due at 4th floor which I am not hoping before Jan-Feb.

Comment

bhai logon .. zest ka 1bhk kaisa rahega purely for investment purpose .. ?

Comment

No sir I dont know the status for tower 4 . I think zest 1 bhk is purely for investment purpose only. and mostly there are investors only in studio appts. I have also purchased in resale one studio for one big investor who has purchased around 20 studios in zest .He was CA by professiion and having office in defence colony. and there are many big investors like this in this project.

u can also expect good rentals in studios . my POV.

Comment

I agree that mostly people holding 1BHK in Zest are the investors but over the period of 5-7 years when 2BHK will be out-of reach, young-couples & bachelors will definetely prefer 1BHK in re-sale & due to low availability of 1BHK close to Sez, you may expect a very good demand & premium as well as rentals.

these big investors will disappear within a year as most of them have paid max. 10-20% and when the construction reaches advanced stage, they would prefer to exit to rotate money. Most of them bought 10-20 units during innaugral at low booking amount & re-selling now as the first trf. is free. But to be honest the prices have not escalated much due to slow progress in construction.

Comment

punit or other members which company r around this project whose employees will scout for rental accomodation ....like i know dell..

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      bhai logon .. zest ka 1bhk kaisa rahega purely for investment purpose .. ?
                      sirjee

you are like your IREF profile name... trialsurvey....

aur mein bhi RTM ke chakkar mein hoon...

lets wait...once prices go beyond our individual budget, we'll pool in money and buy a 1 BHK...
                      Last edited October 29 2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X