Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rsmeel
    Thanks All. Finalized @3250 BSP.
    Login BSP is 3115 after discount. Also car parking is 1.5.

Is there any other unit availabe in similar deal.... Can you check with the ur broker?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prsharma76
    Today I went to prithvee office for buying zest studio in fresh sale. I was told that logix has stopped booking in studio apartments in fresh. This is an update for other members.

True,i heard the same from couple of sources.Thy r trying to create demand and inturn increase the prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicks1234
    True,i heard the same from couple of sources.Thy r trying to create demand and inturn increase the prices.

also, i just spoke directly to logix customer care, they have confirmed that fresh studio bookings are stopped. I am sure that they will relaunch with a 300 per sq feet increase in price. dont believe any broker who says that they can arrange a fresh booking in zest studio. there has to be some catch.
    CommentQuote
  • 3250 ... dp flexi or clp...??..fresh/resale...?
    CommentQuote
  • Have a few questions regarding zest...

1. What is the power meter's KVA in zest, which is 'usually' being given with flat?
    2. Usually, once registry is done, then allotment of parking is done on first come first serve basis...will it be in the same way in zest? Any confirmation?
    3. Seems Logix has stopped fresh bookings for now...could be to artificially jack up the price...any news on when this so called 'ban' will be lifted?
    CommentQuote
  • Are you interested buying flat in zest. Investment or end user
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Are you interested buying flat in zest. Investment or end user

Interested, but not now...at RTM stage...just inquiring about various projects...

Any idea about my queries...
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know the flat density of this project per acre? Also can we have comparisons of the same with surrounding projects.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manedark
    Does anybody know the flat density of this project per acre? Also can we have comparisons of the same with surrounding projects.

plz be explicit...
    CommentQuote
  • I am asking for an exact figure for this project and compare it with other high and medium density projects like lotus, kosmos etc.

Is that explicit?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Are you interested buying flat in zest. Investment or end user

sharmaje" can you tell about loading and density of project!!

My friend is looking in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Loading is 68% and density of project is too much aprox 4500 Flats in 25 acre
    CommentQuote
  • was there any meeting with Logix management today? Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    was there any meeting with Logix management today? Any updates?

Kiski meeting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    Logix guys were saying that Zest and Blossom Greens will be merged after delivery.

thats not going to happen...

LBG and Zest are different projects and will remain so
    CommentQuote