Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    I am looking for 1 BHK, let me know the resale price if you have any info please...

Currently the demands are 3500-3650 in CLP. with almost demand note has been received till 4th floor.. in other words atleast 50 % payment is made.

This is as per my experience for gud location units when i searched for myself.
    Also PLC charges are extra burden.
    CommentQuote
  • yes 3500-3600 is minimum rate , even t this price there is scope of around 800rs per sqft so prices will surely go up in next 2 mnths ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    yes 3500-3600 is minimum rate , even t this price there is scope of around 800rs per sqft so prices will surely go up in next 2 mnths ...

I foresee a definite 4K plus BSP by 31 march..

so gud time to invest now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Why towers are sold to victory and what is the story of 12th floor. Can anyone explain in detail pls.

It's confirmed by Logix now that owners of tower 5 and 6 and above 12th floor in other towers would be given an option to either change unit or take money back. Soon they would be issuing letters for the same. They did not tell if above 12th floor issue is for all towers or some towers.
    CommentQuote
  • 12th floor issue is for 1bhk units only
    CommentQuote
  • T1, T2, T3 , T4 are safe Guys ..Just a recofnirmation T5 and t6 are cancelled ..

Trump can u tell me r u talking to anybody in logix or just getting info from dlrs...

guys talk to Anshika in Logix for clarity ..many mis rumours r there r mkt
    CommentQuote
  • Gabar sir, why dont you give clarity if you have talked to Anshika in Logix
    CommentQuote
  • Got the info from Rohit. He isAsst Manager - sales in logix. So no rumours here. He said this is done bcos of density issue in zest. Guess by month end ppl will receive letters on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Lozix Zest is now mess and will be a mess
    CommentQuote
  • i agree
    CommentQuote
  • I agree for investors/end user in towers 5,6... there is a problem but if we delink this with investors/end user of t1 to t4.... it is going to be good as ROI will increase.
    Fortunately owners of T5 onwards will also be given options to stay invested and wish it is worth for them.
    CommentQuote
  • i 100% agree ...its good for all for project except for T5 and T6 ...

good luck guys ..i dont see as in reality it becoming coom these days to share projects ..real estate expensive hoga tou yehi hoga.....

Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    I agree for investors/end user in towers 5,6... there is a problem but if we delink this with investors/end user of t1 to t4.... it is going to be good as ROI will increase.
    Fortunately owners of T5 onwards will also be given options to stay invested and wish it is worth for them.
    CommentQuote
  • dont think this should affect the project much...

Let the dust settle, I'm sure everything will be okay
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of open 1.5 lacs parking in zest. Will it be open or stilt parking
    CommentQuote
  • i had a 1bhk unit in neo world, now planning to buy one in zest as the neo world unit got cancelled, wats d current resale rate for 1BHK units?
    CommentQuote