Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

i think flexi shud be ok ... baaki aap excel par hisaab laga lo .... total 22 floors ... abhi around 2nd floor hai ... 1 floor per month.... so 20 months for structure ... + 6 to 12 more months for completion ... interest ka hisaab laga lo .... construction pace to theek hai ...10 crane lagi hai chhote se plot mein ... banega to hai hi ... thats my take ... baaki seniors please advise

Comment

anybody got the call from logiX to sign the BBA,,,???

Comment

i think all inclsuive price in 1 bhk is 20.8 lakhs....Bsp around 3350..in which parking is 1.5 lakhs not 2.5 lakhs ......only reduce price facility on old units....

Comment

I m looking for a flat in zest..but when i check there website it gives the following proce details
          · BSP INR 3490 per sq. ft.
          · Car parking for 1 BHK 1.5 lakhs, for 2 BHK 2.5 lakhs.
          · Club Membership 1 lakh.
          · Extra charges 390/- per sq ft.
          · PLC from 1-5th floor 100/- per sq ft
          · PLC from 6th to 10th floor 60/- per sq ft.

I m wondering as everyone is saying the flat will be available for 3300 psf..can u pls pm me the broker details.

The other thing i wanted to know is the loading in this project. Pls help

Comment

And what will be the AI price in resale and fresh

Comment

6% discount for flexi ... 4% + ask the broker give

Comment

Guys, can we discuss anything other than the rates and discount...?

Comment

Originally posted by rishiag View Post
                  I m looking for a flat in zest..but when i check there website it gives the following proce details
                  · BSP INR 3490 per sq. ft.
                  · Car parking for 1 BHK 1.5 lakhs, for 2 BHK 2.5 lakhs.
                  · Club Membership 1 lakh.
                  · Extra charges 390/- per sq ft.
                  · PLC from 1-5th floor 100/- per sq ft
                  · PLC from 6th to 10th floor 60/- per sq ft.
                  . PLC Green(Inner) Facing Rs.100/=

I m wondering as everyone is saying the flat will be available for 3300 psf..can u pls pm me the broker details.

The other thing i wanted to know is the loading in this project. Pls help
                  Please call 2-3 broker for getting best price & you can avail around 3300/= in resale + Broker comm. (Rs.15000-20000).

Comment

Dont you think that in 1 BHK, the drawing room size is a bit small...hardly 8' wide... could have been better had Logix imposed lesser loading...

Secondly, since there are around 3600 flats in the society there will be many pressing issues later....major ones being SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE...

Moreover in 1 BHK flats, just 2+1 lifts per tower...of 19 floors with 10 flats per floor...means 2+1 lift per 190 flats...damn crowded...and if one of the lift is under maintenance...you can understand the plight of people staying on higher floors...

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                      Dont you think that in 1 BHK, the drawing room size is a bit small...hardly 8' wide... could have been better had Logix imposed lesser loading...

Secondly, since there are around 3600 flats in the society there will be many pressing issues later....major ones being SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE...

Moreover in 1 BHK flats, just 2+1 lifts per tower...of 19 floors with 10 flats per floor...means 2+1 lift per 190 flats...damn crowded...and if one of the lift is under maintenance...you can understand the plight of people staying on higher floors...
                      Zangoora Brother
                      Size is according to price. Not big or small, this is what we are paying for.

The issues of Security & Maintenance is not as big as we assume as a threat.
                      At the end, every one has to abide by rules & regulations set by society (RWA) to enjoy peaceful life whether in Zest or any other society complex.

3 lifts for 190 flats, as you said, are okay. As all the people does'nt travel at same time & moreover if lifts are of good quality & high speed then it is also make traveling time lesser. We can see gurgaon's commercial bldgs & malls for example where thousands of people comes in a day & use lifts.
                      Yes, in situation of any sudden break down there could be some problem but this an exceptional case.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X