Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1821 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • currently confirmed deals r around 3600 bsp..i suugest better is to click them fast as deals r not getting confirmed ..ie the problem ..when one goes with token... sellers r backing out as they check the new situation and there expectation rises seeing fresh rates
    CommentQuote
  • sellers back out when they come to know that tower 5 and 6 of 1bhk have been scrapped and there are only 4 towers left . so definately demand will increase which will increase the price because of limited supply.

also logix itself is planning to increase price in jan'13.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    currently confirmed deals r around 3600 bsp..i suugest better is to click them fast as deals r not getting confirmed ..ie the problem ..when one goes with token... sellers r backing out as they check the new situation and there expectation rises seeing fresh rates

absolutely right.. now the rate of 3700-3800 also looking as gud deal for the simple reason being
    1. the units are cut down drastically as only till floor 12 are approved and being confirmed by Logix.
    2. the cancelled units are opting for existing towers so clearly creating the demand supply game here. more demand and shorter no of available units.
    3. Victory Ace entry price is very high which has the same commom facilities as of zest.

so the guys who have confirmed booking till 12 floors are milking :bab (59): now.
    A rejected deal on 11th floor at 3250 few days back is now able to sell it even at 3650.
    CommentQuote
  • I think still 8 towers are left not 4. Correct me if wrong.

Originally Posted by rkalia7
    sellers back out when they come to know that tower 5 and 6 of 1bhk have been scrapped and there are only 4 towers left . so definately demand will increase which will increase the price because of limited supply.

also logix itself is planning to increase price in jan'13.
    CommentQuote
    currently confirmed deals r around 3600 bsp..i suugest better is to click them fast as deals r not getting confirmed ..ie the problem ..when one goes with token... sellers r backing out as they check the new situation and there expectation rises seeing fresh rates

how can resale rate be equal to fresh rate ?
    http://logixgroup.in/pdfs/blossom-zest-price-list-05-07-2012.pdf
    (above rate is without discount)
    CommentQuote
  • got in touch with BOP yesterday and they are quoting 3450 for 1BHKs and 3500 for 2BHKs before negotiations, so u can assume they would be selling 1BHKs at 3400 and as always market rate would be 100-200 below BOP rates i.e. 1BHKs are still at 3200-3300 in this project.
    @brokers: don't create unnecessary hype, cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • mr softie ..Please check just to clarify now BOP is charging 1.5 lakhs for car parking which comes to simply @300rs per sqft ...whereas in resale car parking is free....

dont jump as simply people who r on this portals hv gud knowledge if not experts
    CommentQuote
    mr softie ..Please check just to clarify now BOP is charging 1.5 lakhs for car parking which comes to simply @300rs per sqft ...whereas in resale car parking is free....

dont jump as simply people who r on this portals hv gud knowledge if not experts

i had checked 3 months back and BOP at that time was quoting around 3350-3400, with the rest of the things being same, so what i m saying is that there has been an increase of Rs50 in last 3 months, not like wat brokers here are trying to say, i know ppl here are intelligent, but there are mostly brokers on this forum who are just trying to give stupid reasons for inflating prices.

if some of the 1bhks have been cancelled which would decrease the supply, then the name of Logix is going down every day, which will decrease the demand much more than the decrease in supply

all the best to brokers of this project!!
    CommentQuote
  • any update reg the construction status of zest project. if somebody has recd the latest demand letter
    CommentQuote
  • those who wait keep waiting ... no where in noida decent sectors u'll get property around price of zest ... its bound to increase as there is a difference in price with the neighbouring projects ... almost all the towers have reached 5th floor ... luckily density issue too has been sorted ... so u wanna buy at 4000. choice is yours
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cityguy
    those who wait keep waiting ... no where in noida decent sectors u'll get property around price of zest ... its bound to increase as there is a difference in price with the neighbouring projects ... almost all the towers have reached 5th floor ... luckily density issue too has been sorted ... so u wanna buy at 4000. choice is yours

I think mr Softie is tagging ppl unnecessarily brokers. i have already stated reasons why Zest prices are gonno bounce very steeply.
    -Reduced no of inventory
    -existing members whose units are cancelled are searching for wayout solutions in other leftover inventory.
    -reduced density of the project
    -Victory Ace coming up which is supposed to be a high end residency sharing the same facilities as of ZEST.

anyone who has basic knowledge of real estate cant run away with these facts. I would request to pls confirm ur facts before marking anyone a broker.

I m a end user of this project. And luckily:bab (59): sitting at 11th floor of tower 2. Hope that clears ur doubt.
    CommentQuote
  • just now checked with logix and they confirmed that land for 3/4 BHK unit are sold to shah builder. now they will plan their own unit and layout but amenities will be common.
    Guys, since i was planning to buy 2bhk in zest, now i am confused bcoz of shah/victory/logix in same plot.
    Please suggest whether i should buy or go for Arihant-Arden in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Haha......
    Shah ...victory....logix...
    Now whose turn...
    I guess next land share will be sold to gupta properties .
    Then to pehalwan pakodewala and so on ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Haha......
    Now whose turn...

Wah Panditji kya baat kahee hai ... Wah wah ... hahahahh.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Haha......
    Now whose turn...

Best comment of 2012 :)
    CommentQuote